BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dinos735

dinos735
My wife and I are heading to Galena Ill. for a weekend rally this weekend. We live in Minnesota about six hours away. Should be a good ride to stretch out my legs on my k1200lt. Going to a dog and pony show. Should be lot's of fun and we will meet a lot of new riders. I am a BMWMOA member and try to attend the major ralley's here in the us states.

Later Guy's

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Have fun mate
It's so good to get away with like minded people. That's why I hate winter here. Don't buy anything at the show, you'll get tied down forever. (3 dogs here).
Cheers RT

dinos735

dinos735
Thanks Rt.

It was fun, there were no vendors. The Illinois Club has about twenty members. Found out they have hosted this rally event for the last fifteen years. They hold it at the Palace Campgrounds in Galena Ill.

The weather was perfect and we rode all over for two days, and then headed home to Minnesota on Sunday.

They served breakfast and dinner. One night it was chili, the next night hotdogs, brats.

It was BYOB for drinks, They had music at night to. D.J. stuff. No live bands.

Nevertheless I think the wife and I will go next year too. Maybe we see some of you there too. Just look for it in the BMWMOA magazine for upcoming events. If you don't belong to BMWMOA Organization I suggest you join. It's world wide.

Well take it easy.

Later Men- Dino

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Now that sounds like my kind of rally but somehow I don't think I will make it next year.

Well unless I can make a K11 float.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum