BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Non working displays Empty Non working displays Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:32 pm

Stewart

Stewart
can I get the two displays in my cclock cluster (clock and gear position) and if so where cheers

2Back to top Go down   Non working displays Empty Re: Non working displays Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Here is the clock http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=K1100+clock&_sacat=See-All-Categories but as for the Gear indicator I tried for a long time and finally got one from a guy in Pasadina but it was the last one.

You can buy the whole circuit board for $160 from Minich Motorcycles in Perth West Oz but just the LCD bit who knows.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Non working displays Empty Re: Non working displays Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:09 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Motobins have the LCD clock for 45 pounds.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

4Back to top Go down   Non working displays Empty Re: Non working displays Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:18 am

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
Motobins also have the gear display for £ 63,-.

Inge K.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum