BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   More Manuals Empty More Manuals Tue May 08, 2012 8:18 am

johnm

johnm
May already have been promulgated, but...

http://www.carlsalter.com/bmw-service-manuals.asp

Not just BMW either.

Cheers
JM

2Back to top Go down   More Manuals Empty Re: More Manuals Tue May 08, 2012 11:22 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
cool link john ...thanks

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

3Back to top Go down   More Manuals Empty Re: More Manuals Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:08 am

TrikkeK100RS

TrikkeK100RS
johnm wrote:May already have been promulgated, but...

Not just BMW either.

Cheers
JM

getting past the Captcha is not easy, but then I get "Internal Server Error", did this work for somebody else or I'm I the only one Embarassed

greetings,
Patrick

4Back to top Go down   More Manuals Empty Re: More Manuals Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:05 pm

johnm

johnm
TrikkeK100RS wrote:
johnm wrote:May already have been promulgated, but...

Not just BMW either.

Cheers
JM

getting past the Captcha is not easy, but then I get "Internal Server Error", did this work for somebody else or I'm I the only one Embarassed

greetings,
Patrick

Sorry for the long delay, been on hols. It's still working for me. Captcha is very choosy how you do it, you've got to use the punctuation but no spaces. Sometimes takes a couple of reloads to get one I can work out.

Cheers
JM

5Back to top Go down   More Manuals Empty Re: More Manuals Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:10 am

club_c

club_c
Life time member
Life time member
I opened one of the manuals when I clicked 'download', but doesn't seem like it saves, just 'read only'. Doest that sound right?

1988 K100RS SE VIN 01477554

6Back to top Go down   More Manuals Empty Re: More Manuals Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:25 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Just File/save as/ and choose where and all done.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

7Back to top Go down   More Manuals Empty Re: More Manuals Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:31 am

club_c

club_c
Life time member
Life time member
Rick G wrote:Just File/save as/ and choose where and all done.

Nm. Figured it out. I've never been really fluent in Adobe Acrobat....

8Back to top Go down   More Manuals Empty Re: More Manuals Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:37 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Just like every other Adobe program Acrobat is very unintuitive to use. Photoshop is a nightmare as is their web builder program whatever its called?

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

9Back to top Go down   More Manuals Empty Re: More Manuals Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:00 am

club_c

club_c
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks for this johnm. I was just ready to buy a CD manual for $20. Now I bet I know where he got it from!

10Back to top Go down   More Manuals Empty Re: More Manuals Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:05 am

johnm

johnm
club_c wrote:Thanks for this johnm. I was just ready to buy a CD manual for $20. Now I bet I know where he got it from!

Yeh, no worries, it makes my &!$$ boil when people take stuff that's freely available and sell it on as if it's their own.

You can either do what Rick G suggested, or if you inadvertently open it instead of saving it you can pull it out of the download cache, which will be a default folder somewhere that everything goes into before it gets opened.

Glad it's been useful.

Cheers
JM

11Back to top Go down   More Manuals Empty Re: More Manuals Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:37 am

TrikkeK100RS

TrikkeK100RS
still "no go" for me, I've been trying 100-times, with IE, Chrome, Firefox and always get the same message:

Server Error
500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
1e

10 Server.MapPath() 8 21 error ' 13 ASP 0173 : 80004005 8 ' 1f

16 Invalid Path Character 7 1f

b /verify.asp 7 21 , line 2 29 7 1f

50 An invalid character was specified in the Path parameter for the MapPath method. 8 1 0

Sad

12Back to top Go down   More Manuals Empty Re: More Manuals Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:01 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
From what I can see, all the manuals are already on the forum's download page.

Here is what is available to members with access to the download page:
More Manuals Manual10

No Capcha to enter Very Happy

CF

13Back to top Go down   More Manuals Empty Re: More Manuals Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:02 am

TrikkeK100RS

TrikkeK100RS
well, I was looking for the "K100 RS 4V, Werkstatthandbuch, deutsch", just to find out if it's more complete/interesting than the Clymer and I don’t see to find this in the download page, but perhaps it’s not all that good.

Patrick

14Back to top Go down   More Manuals Empty Re: More Manuals Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:07 am

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
TrikkeK100RS wrote:well, I was looking for the "K100 RS 4V, Werkstatthandbuch, deutsch",

Have a look here.

15Back to top Go down   More Manuals Empty Re: More Manuals Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:11 am

TrikkeK100RS

TrikkeK100RS
Inge K. wrote:
TrikkeK100RS wrote:well, I was looking for the "K100 RS 4V, Werkstatthandbuch, deutsch",

Have a look here.

this one is working, great, many thanks!! bounce

Patrick

16Back to top Go down   More Manuals Empty Re: More Manuals Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
TrikkeK100RS wrote:
Inge K. wrote:

Have a look here.

Patrick

Sorry I mislabeled the manual for download. The 8 valves manual is really the 2 valves (x 4 cylinders). It includes all flavors of the K100.
I will correct it right away.

17Back to top Go down   More Manuals Empty Re: More Manuals Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:24 am

TrikkeK100RS

TrikkeK100RS
Crazy Frog wrote:
TrikkeK100RS wrote:
Inge K. wrote:

Have a look here.

Patrick

Sorry I mislabeled the manual for download. The 8 valves manual is really the 2 valves (x 4 cylinders). It includes all flavors of the K100.
I will correct it right away.

Thanks!

P.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum