BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   New member Empty New member Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:29 am

mtype1931

mtype1931
Hi. My name is Rick and I bought a 1989 K100RT back in March of this year. No problems until this week, after 200+ miles, so good bike so far.

2Back to top Go down   New member Empty Re: New member Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:39 am

krambo

krambo
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome to the forum Rick - enjoy your stay Wink

3Back to top Go down   New member Empty Re: New member Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Welcome to the forum Rick.
Our bricks may be 20 or more years old but are still great by the standards of the day and today.
As can be expected they need the extra bit of TLC which most of us here are willing to give and share.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

4Back to top Go down   New member Empty New member Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:10 pm

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Howdy Rick and welcome
every mistake that can be made is mentioned here somewhere and the way to remedy them as well.
Glad you signed up
RT

5Back to top Go down   New member Empty Re: New member Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:16 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Rick,
Good to have you with us.
Regards,
K-BIKE

6Back to top Go down   New member Empty These Guys are fantastic! Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:36 am

pisano9

You made the right choice signing on to this group. I would not enjoy Mo, my 1986 K100RT, near as much without these guys helping me keep her on the road. I may not post much or often, but I read and learn tons. Welcome and enjoy. Thanks to all

Kevin

7Back to top Go down   New member Empty Re: New member Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:43 am

marleydog

marleydog
Hi Rick, welcome to the forum! You'll find a lot of friendly guys and good advice here!

I see you're in Wisconsin, which part? I spent three years there in Milwaukee as an Army recruiter in the mid 90's.

I was stationed in Georgia before going to Milwaukee, and foolishly thought it would be too cold to ride a bike much in Wisconsin, so I sold my 1970 Triumph Bonneville cheap. I kicked myself for the next 10 years!

marleydog

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum