BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Two Wheels Better

BadjerJim wrote:Sorry I missed meeting you this time around, here in the Sacramento-Chico area of CA. The weather was nasty when you were in this area... we had a 2 day power failure here at the house.

Next time. Great pics. Safe journey home.

We were there in your 'neck of the woods' a day before California's central and northern valleys got slammed by the rain and then snow in the mountains. Going over Siskiyou Pass into Ashland, Oregon was the only really treacherous part at the end of the ride. The red gravel they spread to increase four wheel traction does wonders for two wheels, as you know. It's like riding on tiny ball bearings.

g35corona

g35corona
Silver member
Silver member
You've heard it many times before, but a personal note of thanks to you TWB, for your posts. I hadn't been on the forum since around the time of your first post in Washington state. When I checked in today, I couldn't stop reading. You truly have a gift. You will never go hungry...if you need a few bucks, assemble the text and pics, put a title on it and go to market. For now, your reward will have to be the knowledge that it is appreciated, and I look forward to your next adventure.

;BMW;

ex:1986 K100 RT Vin #0091835

2012 R1200 GS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum