BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   remember this one Empty remember this one Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:25 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
Whilst out recently on work related duties , I came across this K100 parked in Newcastle.
It was originally listed on Gumtree about 3 months ago.( original ad photos as shown below), some of you may remember it....
I took the opportunity to have a friendly chat with the new owner.

remember this one 5955gg10 remember this one 8813f710[/url]

Now owned by Ian , it was originally listed on Gumtree for $1800, he picked himself up a bargain naked with extras for only $1500.

remember this one Photo10

As we finished checking it over , of course I felt obliged to offer him directions to the forum site , he is sure to gain benefits .
Hoping that Ian checks up on the forum , and receives the info and assistance we have all come to appreciate.

1993 K1100RS  0194321         Colour #690 Silk Blue  aka " Smurfette"
2018 Kart upgrade.
remember this one 10_x_110

2Back to top Go down   remember this one Empty Re: remember this one Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:49 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I do remember it he sure got a good deal. I was actually eyeing it off myself but decided to let it go.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum