BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Greetings from Venezuela Empty Greetings from Venezuela Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:49 am

japuentes

japuentes
Life time member
Life time member
Hi there, I´m venezuelan rider ,
proffesion engineer. I´m riding a 88 K100rs ABS (american market) in
constant maintenance, belonging to LAMA Punto Fijo Chapter hope to share info and experience.
Best regards

2Back to top Go down   Greetings from Venezuela Empty Re: Greetings from Venezuela Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:52 am

roys

Silver member
Silver member
Welcome
Roy

japuentes wrote:Hi there, I´m venezuelan rider ,
proffesion engineer. I´m riding a 88 K100rs ABS (american market) in
constant maintenance, belonging to LAMA Punto Fijo Chapter hope to share info and experience.
Best regards

3Back to top Go down   Greetings from Venezuela Empty Re: Greetings from Venezuela Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:45 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi,
Welcome to the forum you are amongst friends and fellow devotees here. What type of engineering do you do? I ask because I work for a consulting engineering company myself. I also ride a 1990 K100 RS and particularly like the look of the RS.
Regards,
K-BIKE

4Back to top Go down   Greetings from Venezuela Empty Re: Greetings from Venezuela Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:41 am

japuentes

japuentes
Life time member
Life time member
Hello, well I´m naval engineer, but work more in the consulting field for oil and construction industries. Structural & pipe analisys, project management, planing, construction management and field engineering.
I like to do my own mechanics and a cuple years ago buy a k100rs (not having a bike since 1979 I felt it was time) and spent spare time riding and repairing it. Also join a motorcycle club Latin American Motorcycles Association.
Best regards
JAP

5Back to top Go down   Greetings from Venezuela Empty Re: Greetings from Venezuela Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:25 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi JAP,
That is a good industry to be in with the world appetite for oil. Clubs can be good fun and can be a good source of fellowship but almost inevitably people have so many different types of bike it is difficult to find a fellow owner to ask about problems and ideas for one's own machine. This is the great thing about this group it is a world wide resource of people with all sorts of knowledge who share that knowledge and advice freely.
Regards,
K-BIKE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]