BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Clothing dealer recommendation. Empty Clothing dealer recommendation. Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:14 pm

xpc316e

xpc316e
Gold member
Gold member
I am what could politely be termed 'generously proportioned' and have had problems and disappointments when sourcing riding kit.  I have made a couple of useless trips to shops which have a great web presence, only to find that they have nothing to fit me despite their claims that items are in stock.

However, I took a trip to this place:

http://www.jtsbikerclothing.com

and was very impressed by every aspect of the business.  It is just a few minutes away from Junction 22 of the M1.  The staff are very friendly and have great product knowledge.  A lot of their gear is made on the premises, and there is a superb selection in all sizes.  I bought a leather jacket and after a couple of months one of the press studs broke.  On Sunday afternoon I was going to be passing the shop, so I dropped in; the jacket was whisked into the factory to have new stud fitted and back two minutes later with apologies.  That is what I call good service.  Their stock is attractively priced, as there is no profit for a middle-man.

I have no connection with this business, other than being one of their satisfied customers.  I will not go anywhere else for my riding gear from now on.

VIN 0191428, 1991 K100LT, formerly owned by Lancashire Constabulary. This old warhorse is now 'out to grass' and living in retirement in Suffolk, where it will be showered with appropriate love and care.

VIN 6459609, 1992 K1100LT, another ex-Police machine, even though she now looks like she is a former fire engine.

2Back to top Go down   Clothing dealer recommendation. Empty Re: Clothing dealer recommendation. Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Beemer Wheeler

Beemer Wheeler
Gold member
Gold member
Looks good.
I just bought a synthetic fabric rain overall combi that fits over my leather "summer" suit, as it lets rain water in at the stretching (crouch) pads.
With both on it's somewhat bulgy, but I tried it and I can still move around.
Also a "winter" (integral) helmet and some winter gloves.  Cool 
All set for my 3rd 2 weeks trip to Zeeland this Tuesday.  ❤

2012 Yamaha YFL 381 (Flute)
2005 Yamaha PSR E-203 (Keyboard Synth).
2012 Yamaha 7 HP outboard engine
"Beemer Wheeler" Certified Brick Aviator since July 2013
Ham radio call sign HA5AH
http://h2fuel.mobi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum