BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   computer super genius Empty computer super genius Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:19 pm

cracked canoe

cracked canoe
Hi  all

I know there are some computer savvy guys out there.
could use a bit of guidance

I only recently joined this forum. recently being 4 months ago
pretty much, directly after joining I was called away for work.

And.....
just in case you are wondering a k100 does not qualify as "carry on luggage" here in Canada.

anyway, I have returned home and will be staying put for at least the winter.

So...

I would currently consider myself a long time listener - first time caller and I would like to correct this by becoming more involved in this forum, if I may, and I figure a start (or restart) would be to update my profile. 
Ideally I'd like to have my name and motorcycle information come up on every post a profile picture.
not sure how to accomplish this? (there are some cool looking profile pics attached to guys profile that come up every time they post)

going further I would also like to post a picture of my ride in my posting and perhaps even in the photos section.

the beauty will also be undergoing some winter fixes.  I would love to be able to post step by step pictures with my inquires to this forum".  Like they say a picture tells a thousand words
no doubt there will be a few electrical concerns in my future.

any help walking a less than computer novice through this would be great. 
thanks in advance.

Cracked canoe.

2Back to top Go down   computer super genius Empty Re: computer super genius Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Arlina

Arlina
In the tab "Profile" you can add or change it all, kiddie can do it Smile
Can't upload pics howto, because for some reason parts in dutch in my profile, wich are things from the site, suppose to be english (as I prefer).

3Back to top Go down   computer super genius Empty Re: computer super genius Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Wheeldigger wrote:Can't upload pics howto, because for some reason parts in dutch in my profile, wich are things from the site, suppose to be english (as I prefer).
Please send me a PM giving details about the restrictions to post pictures. The forum doesn't have restrictions on language and we should be able to solve your problem.

CF

4Back to top Go down   computer super genius Empty Re: computer super genius Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Cracked canoe

Wheeldigger gave you some good pointers to start.
If you have further problems, drop me an Email (Click on the PM icon under my name).

Cheers

CF

5Back to top Go down   computer super genius Empty Re: computer super genius Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:48 am

larrikin

larrikin
Life time member
Life time member
I've also had problems posting photos Sad

It increases my paranoia
Like lookin' at my mirror and seein' a police car

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum