BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

elle

elle
Silver member
Silver member
Hi having bought a new wind deflector for elle tried to fit today (no snow etc) only to find its not a standard RT screen,seem to remember there being an extra long screen available but am at a loss,was hoping four bolts and the only annoying thing would go,

http://www.4shared.com/file/203227179/567b1c8d/P210110_1447.html

http://www.4shared.com/dir/28884182/85e88663/elle_screen.html
theres a couple more profile pics in the album and any help advice would be appreciated,as until i know what screen is cant solve problem.Dont think its homemade as has cryo something on edge of screen.
Thanks
pete

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Pete,

I don't think this is a BMW windshield. I believe this is an after market.
I may be wrong, but I know of only three type of windshields offered by BMW.
The touring with the side wings,
The straight touring,
The sport windshield (most common in Europe).
None of them looks like yours.

Continuing saga of K 100RT wind deflector....... Frog15Continuing saga of K 100RT wind deflector....... Logo2101986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML GT2 sidecar, 1999 K1200lt/Hannigan Astro Sport sidecar.

elle

elle
Silver member
Silver member
Thanks Bert ,it figures with her general state when i bought her,the guy lavished her with extras.Will have to figure something out there was one on ebay eactly the same and that was advertised as extra long (so thats why it stuck in my head),its just the noise and the wind when youve hot the visor open it just is annoying when you know youve got a mega bike underneath that will roll contetendly.I have to have visor ajar as like you i wear glasses and foggin is no good!!
Thanks again
pete

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum