BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   corbin seat Empty corbin seat Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:56 pm

sherpaguy

sherpaguy
I am back to trying to put back together a 1989 K100Rs I purchased about a year and a half ago
The fairing was off and damaged-now repaired/painted and installed. It seems I got most of the body parts to reassemble the bike but not the hardware for seat attachment. It is a corbin seat with only the rear hinge -no latch piece or forward hinge. I looked at the micro fiche but am having trouble figuring the missing pieces. Could some one take a picture of the hardware on their seat so I can figure it out. The snow will leave here one day and it looks like a fine ride. It has 32000 miles on it and was running just fine (so I'm told) when the guy's wife bumped it with the lawn mower knocked it over and did the damage. The damage seems consistent with the story. My daily ride is a 2001 1150gs and the wife rides a 2008 650gs but she is looking pretty hard at this K100 Thanks for any help

2Back to top Go down   corbin seat Empty Re: corbin seat Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:05 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Probably get what you need from here
corbin seat 1610

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   corbin seat Empty Re: corbin seat Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:10 pm

sherpaguy

sherpaguy
From whence comes the micro fiche - need to ascertain  part numbers

4Back to top Go down   corbin seat Empty Re: corbin seat Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:13 pm

duck

duck
Life time member
Life time member

86 K75C Turbo w/ paralever
94 K1100RS
93 K1100LT
91 K1
93 K75S (K11 front end)
91 K75S (K1 front end)
14 Yamaha WR250R
98 Taxi Cab K1200RS