BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from Australia with cafe K100 Empty Hello from Australia with cafe K100 Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:38 pm

blue22

blue22
Hi guys I'm new here. Finally thought I should join up. I usually stay clear of forums but from reading through this one as a visitor you guys seem to be good people. Anyway my name is Jake and I ride a k100 cafe racer I built from from a busted up k bike I bought for $500. Not every one has bmw taste in bikes I have always loved them and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Cheers jake

larrikin

larrikin
Life time member
Life time member
Oh Boy, another Mexician! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 
Welcome to the Knuthouse anyway Jake.

Hey Rossko, looks like we're surrounded by Mexicains and Cane Toads  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

It increases my paranoia
Like lookin' at my mirror and seein' a police car

3Back to top Go down   Hello from Australia with cafe K100 Empty re new member Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:00 pm

Garyk100

Garyk100
Gold member
Gold member
larrikin wrote:Oh Boy, another Mexician! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 
Welcome to the Knuthouse anyway Jake.

Hey Rossko, looks like we're surrounded by Mexicains and Cane Toads  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Crooaak, hi from the smart//sunshine state

1991 K100rs16v

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Welcome Jake.

You just register for a long stay with the K-nut people.
This forum has been taken over by the crazy Ozzies, but even if they bark they don't bite. They are well behaved.
Good to see you joining the forum.

Cheers,

CF

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome jake ....enjoy mate !!

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum