BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   what is the correct position? Empty what is the correct position? Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:23 pm

paulo k100

Hi everybody.
i have seen pictures and videos with k100 and the position of rear original shock appears in the 2 possible positions on the bike. I think the correct one is with the alluminium piece downside, if this is ok put the alluminium part up the shock could not work well don`t you think like me?
regards Paulo k100

2Back to top Go down   what is the correct position? Empty Re: what is the correct position? Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:29 pm

beachcomber

beachcomber
Silver member
Silver member
Paulo,

your shock is set up internally to work in the orginal position what is the correct position? Icon_lol - that is with the bulk of the spring closest to the top mount.

It is quite possible to change that round with aftermarket shox - but it must be done at the factory. On a Kay there is no real gain from changing the stock position. what is the correct position? Icon_cool

3Back to top Go down   what is the correct position? Empty Re: what is the correct position? Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:59 am

elle

elle
Silver member
Silver member
Hi mine was "upside down" when i first bought her after doing spline lube replaced other way and difference was very clear, no more bounciness and cornering was much improved.
wife also felt a lot better as if riding in an armchair!!
pete

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum