BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello From Halifax UK Empty Hello From Halifax UK Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:18 am

Biker1941

Hi guys and maybe gals
I have been a biker for about 50years came to BMW in 2004 when I obtained a k100LT with just 15 miles on clock, I also have a (dare I say it on here) CRF 450, I look forward to reading your posts and perhaps contributing, Nice to see some old faces I know beachcomer, alex ,and ajays from other places. Thanks to Bert for the welcome from Halifax N.C Hello From Halifax UK Icon_biggrin Hello From Halifax UK Icon_biggrin
rgds
Clive

2Back to top Go down   Hello From Halifax UK Empty Re: Hello From Halifax UK Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:29 am

phil_mars

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Clive and welcome and as for your other post that is what we are here for but alas I can not provide an answer but there is a wealth of knowledge here and our combined biking years is...... lets just say a lot. Hello From Halifax UK Icon_biggrin

Regards,

Phil

3Back to top Go down   Hello From Halifax UK Empty Re: Hello From Halifax UK Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:57 am

Ned

Ned
Life time member
Life time member
phil_mars wrote:Hi Clive and welcome .... our combined biking years is...... lets just say a lot. Hello From Halifax UK Icon_biggrin

Regards,

Phil

oh dear... I have been riding since I got my license at 17. That makes me feel very old indeed Smile

4Back to top Go down   Hello From Halifax UK Empty Re: Hello From Halifax UK Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:30 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Biker1941 wrote:
I have been a biker for about 50years came to BMW in 2004 when I obtained a k100LT with just 15 miles on clock, I also have a (dare I say it on here) CRF 450

We all have owned (or still own) other bikes than K's. No shame!
Here in Halifax(NS), a lot of BMW riders also own KLR 650s.
With age, we all change the way we ride and the type of bikes we ride. When the bike came on the market in 1984 a lot of us could not afford it (lot of us are 45 and over - See the poll here). We were paying for a house, raising family,..... Now, they are a lot more affordable and houses are paid & kids live their own life.
Time to have fun again cheers

Welcome to the forum.

Bert

5Back to top Go down   Hello From Halifax UK Empty Re: Hello From Halifax UK Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:08 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Good on you and welcome aboard, every long term rider is a new source of experience and knowledge earned the hard way by diligent application in the University of Life (probably the best qualification there is)
Regards,
K-BIKE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum