BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   The truckie Empty The truckie Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:00 am

K7oaks

K7oaks
Silver member
Silver member
~A truck driver would amuse himself by running over lawyers.
 Whenever he saw a lawyer walking down the side of the road he would swerve to hit him, enjoy the loud, satisfying "THUMP", and then swerve back onto the road.
 One day, as the truck driver was driving along he saw a priest hitchhiking. He thought he would do a good turn and pulled the truck over. He asked the priest, "Where are you going, Father?"
 "I'm going to the church 5 miles down the road," replied the priest.
 "No problem, Father! I'll give you a lift. Climb in the truck."
 The happy priest climbed into the passenger seat and the truck driver continued down the road.
 Suddenly the truck driver saw a lawyer walking down the road and instinctively he swerved to hit him. But then he remembered there was a priest in the truck with him, so at the last minute he swerved back away, narrowly missing the lawyer. However even though he was certain he missed the lawyer, he still heard a loud "THUD".
 Not understanding where the noise came from he glanced in his mirrors and when he didn't see anything, he turned to the priest and said, "I'm sorry Father. I almost hit that lawyer."
 "That's okay", replied the priest. "I got him with the door!"

2Back to top Go down   The truckie Empty Re: The truckie Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:04 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
The truckie 44271 The truckie 112350

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum