BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   K100 sick overnight  Empty K100 sick overnight Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:56 am

Klausmeister

Fuel pump ok (runs and pressure); battery ok.
I know this is a vague description of my problem but maybe someone else has had a similar problem or has an idea what the problem might be (and preferably a solution).
Thanks
Rolling Eyes

2Back to top Go down   K100 sick overnight  Empty Re: K100 sick overnight Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:02 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
It pays to keep posting in the thread that you started, it keeps the continuity.
I do recall you posting something about a problem you were having but cant find the thread as it is buried in 3 days of postings.
If you copy the original post here or put this one back in the old thread it will help others get a handle on what is happening.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   K100 sick overnight  Empty Re: K100 sick overnight Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:17 am

Klausmeister

RicK G wrote:It pays to keep posting in the thread that you started, it keeps the continuity.
I do recall you posting something about a problem you were having but cant find the thread as it is buried in 3 days of postings.
If you copy the original post here or put this one back in the old thread it will help others get a handle on what is happening.

Right - will continue last thread although this problem may not be related....but that's speculation.

4Back to top Go down   K100 sick overnight  Empty Re: K100 sick overnight Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:20 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum