BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Another “what is this” post Empty Another “what is this” post Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:12 pm

Heresy23

Heresy23
Silver member
Silver member
Ok guys. I disconnected the vacuum switch and capped of everything. I noticed this hose is cracked. I’m sitting in driveway with bike apart. What is that hose? It’s hard to follow it without dismantling more stuff ! Another “what is this” post 64c8cc10
JUST seen it’s connected to gas tank

2Back to top Go down   Another “what is this” post Empty Re: Another “what is this” post Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:31 pm

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
It looks like the return line from the FPR to the tank.
Regards Martin.

3Back to top Go down   Another “what is this” post Empty Re: Another “what is this” post Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:16 pm

duck

duck
Life time member
Life time member
That goes to the blinker fluid reservoir. Very Happy

86 K75C Turbo w/ paralever
94 K1100RS
93 K1100LT
91 K1
93 K75S (K11 front end)
91 K75S (K1 front end)
14 Yamaha WR250R
98 Taxi Cab K1200RS
14 K1600GT
http://www.ClassicKBikes.com

4Back to top Go down   Another “what is this” post Empty Re: Another “what is this” post Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:30 pm

Heresy23

Heresy23
Silver member
Silver member
Lol

5Back to top Go down   Another “what is this” post Empty Re: Another “what is this” post Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:27 pm

Heresy23

Heresy23
Silver member
Silver member
I’m assuming that if that line has some cracks it’s not gonna really effect performance since it’s a return line?i will replace it in the near future, anything rubber on this bike seems destroyed(glad that’s the only problems)
I know I still have a air leak somewhere....I did all the vacuum caps , checked the air box and ordered a new crankcase breather tube(which is totally cracked out)...

6Back to top Go down   Another “what is this” post Empty Re: Another “what is this” post Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:32 pm

Chuckinator

Chuckinator
Silver member
Silver member
duck wrote:That goes to the blinker fluid reservoir. Very Happy
Another “what is this” post 44271

7Back to top Go down   Another “what is this” post Empty Re: Another “what is this” post Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:41 pm

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
The problem that I've encountered with the return line is that it can collapse on the bend where it enters the tank. More of a problem with non OEM fuel line which doesn't have the preformed bend.
Regards Martin.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum