BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

César Santos

Rick G wrote:If you want horse power from a K75 get rid of the rev limiter they turn into little screamers Evil or Very Mad
Hello

What are these limiters? where are?

Thanks

Suzi Q

Suzi Q
Life time member
Life time member
Being full of mischief....

....there are two different types of piston found in a K75, both are domed, but are visually different  Shocked

I have no idea what years or model types, if any, these relate to, since my stock of loose K75 pistons arrived via oohbay.

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
César Santos wrote:
Rick G wrote:If you want horse power from a K75 get rid of the rev limiter they turn into little screamers Evil or Very Mad
They are the result of circuitry inside the ignition control unit. Now that your electrician knows when a battery is dead, maybe he can open the control unit and fix it so you can blow up the engine. Twisted Evil

César Santos

César Santos
Laitch wrote:
César Santos wrote:
They are the result of circuitry inside the ignition control unit. Now that your electrician knows when a battery is dead, maybe he can open the control unit and fix it so you can blow up the engine. Twisted Evil
I didn't understand "Laitch", but could it be a fault?

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
César Santos wrote:I didn't understand "Laitch", but could it be a fault?
It is clear your machine has faults but this thread really doesn't have much to do with your Brick."European horsepower" is a term mostly applied to differences between European K100 models compared with USA K100 models. By your description, your Brick isn't running like a typical K75 regardless of its horsepower. Your attention should be paid to what is being developed in your K100 power thread. 

This thread is about chasing rainbows. Laughing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum