BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Back to top Go down   Wiring an Acewell Speedometer - Page 2 Empty Thank you guys.. Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:37 am

kristianKM

Twincarb, robmac and RicK G: thank you very much for your help. Highly appreciated.

52Back to top Go down   Wiring an Acewell Speedometer - Page 2 Empty Re: Wiring an Acewell Speedometer Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:46 am

kristianKM

kristianKM
robmack wrote: See Gear Indicator for Aftermarket Speedometer (and other circuits) for information about some circuits I'm working on.

Dear robmack, I read about the stuff you are working on. When are you planning on having your speedometer interface sensor ready for sale?

Best,
Kristian

53Back to top Go down   Wiring an Acewell Speedometer - Page 2 Empty Gauges K100 Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:41 pm

JimmyJazz

JimmyJazz
I wanted to replace the cluster on my K100 but after reading this post I do not believe I am up to making circuit boards. is there anyway to make this an easier swap? right now I have no odometer, trip meter and the speedo is sporadic at best. other than this I love my 85 K100. any advice would be great.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum