BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   new member intro (ny) Empty New member intro Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:39 pm

gunner

gunner
Hi, I'm Gunner from Westfield, NY. My ride is a 1991 K100rs which I've had since 2008. It has about 55.000 miles on it and is in excellent mechanical condition. the faring and belly pan has some scrapes and the gas tank has some scratches. I had a problem with the cooling fan and the ABS, but all is well now. I will be following the threads and sharing what limited knowledge with you.

2Back to top Go down   new member intro (ny) Empty new member intro (ny) Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
welcome aboard Gunner, the guys here enjoy many a challenge, so throw at them what you can.
btw they like pics, enjoy your time here , I know I have since joining.
Cheers Ed.

1993 K1100RS  0194321         Colour #690 Silk Blue  aka " Smurfette"
2018 Kart upgrade.
new member intro (ny) 10_x_110

3Back to top Go down   new member intro (ny) Empty Re: new member intro (ny) Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:06 am

AJ.Valente

AJ.Valente
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome. Good riding up around Lake Champlain.

4Back to top Go down   new member intro (ny) Empty Re: new member intro (ny) Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:33 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Hello gunner and welcome.

Despite what some people may think, no-one knows everything and everyone has something to share with us all.

Yeah, we like photos and enjoy your time here.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

5Back to top Go down   new member intro (ny) Empty Re: new member intro (ny) Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:16 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Gunner,
Great to have you with us and that is a good year bike you have there. You can get an extension to the front mudguard which sticks down about 4 inches, is the same shape as the mudguard and that stops the belly pan getting sprayed with water stones and dirt.
Regards,
K-BIKE

6Back to top Go down   new member intro (ny) Empty Re: new member intro (ny) Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Brickee

Brickee
Silver member
Silver member
Hi Gunner, welcome from the center of the state. Don't worry about sharing, I didn't even know what a K was 3 years ago, and I've managed to pop something off every once in a while. It's all good. Here's to riding weather.new member intro (ny) 22936
Brickee

The good news is, I no longer have senior moments. The bad news is, now it's a constant state of mind.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum