BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Introduction Empty Introduction Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:34 am

Ardinos

Ardinos
New member here working on a 1987 K100RS. 

A laundry list of mods being done including removal of upper half of the fairing, new LED headlight and housing,  custom body panels to tie in the middle bodywork with the tank,   Motogadget HW including a m-unit and their gauge. New bars, turn signals, custom controls eventually coming with hand turned aluminum switch housings and bar end mirrors with heated grips. New custom aluminum housing for ignition switch. 

Any recommendations for simple clutch, choke and brake controls to go with my simplified switches would be appreciated. 

Eventually will tackle the rear with a custom rear loop, battery moved under seat, custom seat fabrication and custom exhaust. Anyone know of a good exhaust fabricator in the Boston MA area?

2Back to top Go down   Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:26 pm

nods

nods
Silver member
Silver member
Welcome, sounds like a good project you have on your hands.

Hopefully yours progresses faster than mine  Smile and I'll be keen to hear how you get on with the motogadget stuff.

Cheers,
Nods

ModelK 100 RT 84 (0504 ( 0505 )
Body typeK 100 RT 84 (0504
Catalog modelECE
Production date1985 / 01
Engine0514)
Transmission
Steering
CatalyzerNONE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: