BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   fuel pressure regulator Empty fuel pressure regulator Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:24 pm

timo27

timo27
Silver member
Silver member
Has anyone ever replaced the fpr with an adjustable pressure regulator via a gauge ? A new one is £90

2Back to top Go down   fuel pressure regulator Empty Re: fuel pressure regulator Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:26 pm

timo27

timo27
Silver member
Silver member
And what does the vacuum do on the pressure relief????????

3Back to top Go down   fuel pressure regulator Empty Re: fuel pressure regulator Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Chocolate

Chocolate
Life time member
Life time member
Hello!

Have seen something like that

Cheers

fuel pressure regulator Img_3113

4Back to top Go down   fuel pressure regulator Empty Re: fuel pressure regulator Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:33 pm

timo27

timo27
Silver member
Silver member
Thanks mate that was just what i was thinking, its just the vacuum pipe i'm not sure about.

5Back to top Go down   fuel pressure regulator Empty Re: fuel pressure regulator Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:18 pm

robmack

robmack
Life time member
Life time member
Yes, the universal adjustable fuel pressure regulators sold on a popular auction web site will work fine and dandy with the K-100. So long as the FPR is capable of 2.5 - 3 Bar and the fuel hose fittings are compatible, you can swap. The vacuum line will not be used and the vacuum takeoff on TB4 can be capped.

6Back to top Go down   fuel pressure regulator Empty Re: fuel pressure regulator Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:20 am

timo27

timo27
Silver member
Silver member
Top man, i'll post pics in a couple of days.

7Back to top Go down   fuel pressure regulator Empty Re: fuel pressure regulator Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:17 am

SunnyPerth

SunnyPerth
How did you go with this @timo27? Did this work for you?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum