BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Sydney

Michael Sydney
Silver member
Silver member
I got hold of a seat and tailpiece to occasionally convert my single seat K100 to a dual seat. I now need a rear hinge assembly.

Although my bike is an '83 build the seat is a later one with the grab handles in the tailpiece. I have found the earlier hinge will not fit Sad

Also for my naked '83 I am seeking a right hand crash bar after mine met the road at speed (did a great job!). This early bar bolts directly to the engine sump, no brackets or vibration damper. 

Third need is probably hens teeth. I have an RS upper fairing and headlight. Anyone got left and right lower fairing parts? Any condition.

Thanks

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
Michael Sydney wrote:Third need is probably hens teeth. I have an RS upper fairing and headlight. Anyone got left and right lower fairing parts? Any condition.
If you are considering mounting those parts on your particular moto, check this service bulletin from the tech section here for its relevance to your situation.

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Wonder why that was issued? I've had an RS fairing on an '83 naked for the last seven years / 60,000 miles without a problem. Almost without a problem. Recently the lower left panel mounting bracket fractured but that's it - that's also this weekend's 'fixit' job Very Happy

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
Dai wrote:Wonder why that was issued?
It was the winning entry in that August's corporate writing contest. Haiku was the other option.

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Yeah - that sounds about right.

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum