BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from the Pacific Northwest Empty Hello from the Pacific Northwest Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Oldgoat

Oldgoat
Life time member
Life time member
Just wanted to stop by to say hello. I just purchased an old 85 K100rs that has been neglected and is in need of some TLC. Very much appreciate the good info on this board and look forward to getting to know people as the rebuilding process on the old girl continues.

2Back to top Go down   Hello from the Pacific Northwest Empty Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:29 pm

phil_mars

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Oldgoat and welcome and the wealth of information available here is quite astounding and growing every day as we all share our experiences and problems.

3Back to top Go down   Hello from the Pacific Northwest Empty Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:53 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Another g'day from Oz. Welcome!

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

4Back to top Go down   Hello from the Pacific Northwest Empty Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:07 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi From New Zealand,
Welcome on board you will find this the kinder friendlier list to quote another list I belong to which is for Mercedes Benz cars. Some hugely experienced people on the list and a wealth of info on the various pages.
Regards,
K-BIKE

5Back to top Go down   Hello from the Pacific Northwest Empty Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:58 am

This is the best (friendliest, least competitive, informative) internet forum for BMWs in particular that I have found. Welcome and g'day from Down Under! (I lived in Portland OR for a spell - lovely place!)

6Back to top Go down   Hello from the Pacific Northwest Empty Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:23 am

Ajays

Ajays
Life time member
Life time member
Yep, Welcome Yank. Wonderful riding roads you have out there. Went up as far as Crescent City many years back.
Ajays

AJAYS

7Back to top Go down   Hello from the Pacific Northwest Empty Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:47 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Welcome aboard and happy reading.
If you have to time to read all the information posted on this site, you will rapidly become an expert about the K100.

Bert

8Back to top Go down   Hello from the Pacific Northwest Empty Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Oldgoat

Oldgoat
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks for the warm welcome gentleman. Ajays, I road up from Crescent city to Souther Oregon, through the redwoods on a wonderful summer night, back in my college days and its still one of the most memorable road trips I ever took. Bert, the info and this site has already been a great help with the process of going thru the old girl. Keep up the excellent work! :-)

9Back to top Go down   Hello from the Pacific Northwest Empty Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:23 pm

club_c

club_c
Life time member
Life time member
Cheers from Vancouver area, Canada.

TWB, you have lived many places. Makes one wonder if you weren't just run out of each of these areas and had to move from town to town where no one knew your name Smile

10Back to top Go down   Hello from the Pacific Northwest Empty Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
That's exactly the comment of an RCMP friend when I was telling him all the places where I lived.
He told me that he would have to do a background check on me in order to remain my friend. Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum