BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   return to bmw after long absence Empty return to bmw after long absence Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:19 pm

banditbender

hi just a quick post to introduce myself after many years away from bmw just got an old k100rs and am loving it cheers to all

2Back to top Go down   return to bmw after long absence Empty Re: return to bmw after long absence Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:28 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Welcome banditbender, been there done that...25 year absence (scabbing rides on my brother's bikes during that period) and got a K100RS and never looked back.

Enjoy the forum.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

3Back to top Go down   return to bmw after long absence Empty Re: return to bmw after long absence Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Interestingly, the majority of people registered with this forum had to give up biking when they started to raise their family.
Now, kids are out of the house, wive enjoy their own activities(gardening as an example) and we enjoy riding and.... riding!

Welcome to the forum

4Back to top Go down   return to bmw after long absence Empty Re: return to bmw after long absence Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:19 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
In my case (4 women in the house, female cat, female dog) I need to get out of the house for my sanity.

My excuse is that it's part of my therapy!

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

5Back to top Go down   return to bmw after long absence Empty Re: return to bmw after long absence Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:37 am

banditbender wrote:hi just a quick post to introduce myself after many years away from bmw just got an old k100rs and am loving it cheers to all

Hi, I too have recently returned to BMW after an absence of about 7 years, I got the same bike too..and loving it, despite it's odd little habits.

6Back to top Go down   return to bmw after long absence Empty Re: return to bmw after long absence Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:15 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi banditbender and Martin,
Good on you guys great to have you both on board. I too did the same thing gave up riding during the family growing up days and came back to it and bought the bike model I had always admired when I was riding because it was such an advanced machine in its day even now ABS is only just becoming available on a range of bikes.
Regards,
K-BIKE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum