BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
I was talking to Paul  about up coming rides however most now seem to be Kancelled. Laidley swap and Gympie Gold Miners are both gone. Kweensland K Kronies Kamping, Kabin and Kruzing Kurfari Klub. 177381 So if no one can find anything that is still on we need suggestions for the next Kurfari. I'm staring to plan another but suggestions would be welcome. In the meantime what about a day ride.
Regards Martin.

StandardK

StandardK
Silver member
Silver member
Jawohl, maybe a day ride out through Kenilworth so Mick can devour a doughnut & come back via the hill at Obi Obi? Pleasant sights out that way

Regards

Dan

Mick67

Mick67
Silver member
Silver member
Sounds good. Avail Mon and Wed if after a weekday ride.

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Just got a SitRep from the naval division he can get an all day leave pass for Monday or Wednesday in the mini naval cadets holidays which starts this Friday.
Regards Martin.

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
At this stage the Imbil Rally hasn't been canned 20/11 to 22/11 camping, I don't know if they have alternative accommodation. Their website is undergoing renovations.
Regards Martin.

Matthew-Brisbane

Matthew-Brisbane
Life time member
Life time member
@MartinW wrote:At this stage the Imbil Rally hasn't been canned 20/11 to 22/11 camping, I don't know if they have alternative accommodation. Their website is undergoing renovations.
Regards Martin.

Not from what I have heard, the club president was up there last weekend making the arrangements, it may how ever be reduced numbers with invites only

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Well that's torn it. Matt how's the work situation are you available for a weekend day ride. Any other  suggestions for an overnighter later in the year by any K Kronies. 
Regards Martin.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]