BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

roach374

roach374
Silver member
Silver member
I'm looking to replace my stock ignition coils with something a little fresher (maybe even from this century). I know the Bosch 0221125010 part is discontinued, but does anyone know of (And can vouch for) a suitable replacement ignition coil from Dynatek or something?

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
The Dynatec coils are good, I have used them on mant different applications but be sure to get the correct ones as a miss match could damage the ICU.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

roach374

roach374
Silver member
Silver member
RicK G wrote:The Dynatec coils are good, I have used them on mant different applications but be sure to get the correct ones as a miss match could damage the ICU.

The Dynatec website makes it hard to find the right coils for the bike though. Do you have a link to ones that you've used on a K75? (single spark)?

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I have never had to replace coils on a K75 and I cant recall anyone here even saying a coil failed.
You would need a 3 Ohm primary +- 10% and a 10 - 12K ohm secondary with the same tolerance.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum