BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from Central Coast NSW Empty Hello from Central Coast NSW Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:44 pm

Edmate

Edmate
Hi Brickheads
It’s been so long since I posted that I thought I should reintroduce myself!  Ive got two projects in the shed a 1995 k75 and a 1995 Yamaha xj600s.  I have had the k for 3 ish years ( I had a early k100 before that) I bought it sight unseen on Gumtree for a couple of grand and it is an RT that had been dropped and fixed up as a naked bike.  She’s a bit old and tired. I have just taken the airbox off and got a mug full of road debris of the top of the engine.  Everything seems to have been painting with a house brush! I’m currently trying to get her started after she has been standing for a day too long.  New fuel filter installed and pump in the post.  It looks like it’ll need a new battery as well.
I like the bike very much and it’s nice to work- but cause of Covid-19 every dollar spent has to be thought about.  The bike is worth less than the sum of it’s parts but I never have been very logical.  Anyway Hi I have to go- take the kids to school.

2Back to top Go down   Hello from Central Coast NSW Empty Re: Hello from Central Coast NSW Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:19 pm

Matthew-Brisbane

Matthew-Brisbane
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome back

3Back to top Go down   Hello from Central Coast NSW Empty Re: Hello from Central Coast NSW Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:52 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome back Ed 

hope your bikes issues are small ones 

again a reminder , theres probably nothing that hasnt been discussed in here , the search feature on the "portal "page is always good 

good luck  mate

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%OHello from Central Coast NSW Au-log10

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..

4Back to top Go down   Hello from Central Coast NSW Empty Re: Hello from Central Coast NSW Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:18 am

Edmate

Edmate
Thanks Charlie
I’ll need every resource I can get!

5Back to top Go down   Hello from Central Coast NSW Empty Re: Hello from Central Coast NSW Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:23 am

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Hello from Central Coast NSW 177912

6Back to top Go down   Hello from Central Coast NSW Empty Re: Hello from Central Coast NSW Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:57 am

tinyspuds

tinyspuds
Life time member
Life time member
Hello from Central Coast NSW 177912 back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum