BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Trike update.  Empty Trike update. Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:38 am

Barnie68

Barnie68
[url=https://servimg.com/view/20353094/11]Trike update.  5f575a10 Trike update.  6e4d3a10[/url]Latest pictures of my trike build. 
Just need prob sorted and it would go down the road. 
Barnie 68

2Back to top Go down   Trike update.  Empty Re: Trike update. Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:03 am

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Where's the subframe clamped under the engine?

2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

3Back to top Go down   Trike update.  Empty Re: Trike update. Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:54 pm

Barnie68

Barnie68
Bolted a plate on under where the swinging arm.
I have just got home from a very long week then all weekend at my mates so i will post pictures tomorrow as it might anyone else wanting to build one.
We still got more frame to build but the foundations look nice and strong
Cheers .
Barnie68

4Back to top Go down   Trike update.  Empty Re: Trike update. Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:05 pm

Barnie68

Barnie68
Just looked at my pictures the mounting plate one under the engine some how aint on my phone i will post when i get it either from him or when i am next up there
😎

5Back to top Go down   Trike update.  Empty K 100 trike Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:13 pm

Barnie68

Barnie68
Hi all. 
we are hearing different information. 
Does anyone know if we cut standard frame down to make it in to a single seat ( bobber style )
I know it all has to be bolted so if needed you can turn it back to a bike. 
But does the frame have to be put back as a standard bike ?
Its a bit confusing as you can chop up a bike without problems with dvla so it don't seam right that you can not do it with a trike

6Back to top Go down   Trike update.  Empty Re: Trike update. Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:14 pm

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
Post moved from Forum Functionality to Your Own Customisation/Renovation.

Barnie68, please do not start a new thread for the same topic/subject, each time. Subjects merged. 

You're making me have to spend time on the forum when I should be present at the family picnic in the shade by the cool river on a sunny Summer day, jeez.  Rolling Eyes

1970 R60/5, OZ '77 R75/7-R100, '85 K100'87 K75C, OZ '87 K100RS, '93 K11-K12 Big Block, '93 K1100RS, '95 R100-Mystic, '96 K1100RS, '98 K1200RS, '00 K1200RS, '02 K1200RS, '03 K1200GT, '04 R1150R'04 R1150RT, '05 K1200S, '06 K1200R, '07 K1200R, '09 K1300GT & 2013 R1200RT-Polizei  - Beemers owned still or sold.

~We all believe what we want to believe in - Rob Dickinson

7Back to top Go down   Trike update.  Empty Re: Trike update. Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:07 pm

Barnie68

Barnie68
Consider my self educated.
I thought i was posting different questions and i am also struggling to work how to post never mind in the wrong section.
But i am sure as i am a new member to the group you understand that i am having teething problems.
I feel like i am a naughty school boy !! Would it not be better just explaining to me where i am going wrong instead of trying to publicly smacking my hand as i said like a naughty school boy.
I think i get the measure of your way of policing this group and i will take myself off it.
Im a 53 year old man and don't need you to talk down to me with your comments.
I am not making you do nothing no one else has commented that i have posted in the wrong place in fact other members seem fine to answer me and also ask me questions with out the sarky comments and your jeez emojis.
Is it just me or do you think its ok to talk to all members like that.
I have been a biker for over 30 years and i have never let anyone talk to me in the way you have done you self important prick.
Seams to me that your very happy in your self importance with your little quips at my expense.
Hopefully you can see that talking to anyone in the way you do your just rude so let me be rude back two wheels better.
SHOVE YOU LITTLE GROUP UP YOUR ARSE !!
Sorry if this post upsets any other members that is not my intention i just dont like little men think they can get away with talking to anyone in the manner this cock thinks it is acceptable way or running a forum.
No need to reply little man.
Barnie68

8Back to top Go down   Trike update.  Empty Re: Trike update. Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:47 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Bearnie68:
Sorry for the bad feelings. The main goal of this forum is to be friendly and help each others.
However, posting in the right area is very important as if we search for something it helps to find the relevant subject.
Not everybody is computer savvy and we understand this.
The administrator just try to steer you in the right direction and you should not take it as an offense.

9Back to top Go down   Trike update.  Empty Re: Trike update. Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:32 pm

moriarti

moriarti
Life time member
Life time member
Hi Bearnie, On this forum iv been Moved, Adjusted, advised, and educated by people i don't know haven't met and most likely never will with their own style of   REPLY. and never  felt offended in any way, Having read the posts i cant for the life of me see what upset you.

Had you said you felt offended that would have been OK by me BUT to go GUTTER MOUTH. is not acceptable IMHO. I wish you well and every success with your project. At 76 yr old and over 60 yrs of motorcycling i feel qualified to say on this occasion BEARNIE YOUR WRONG.

10Back to top Go down   Trike update.  Empty Trike Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:57 pm

daveyson

daveyson
Life time member
Life time member
Hi Barnie, 

I'm thinking this is just a simple misunderstanding.
Because we're communicating only with words, it's easy for a post to be interpreted in a number of different ways. This is a good reminder that body language and stuff like that's plays a lot bigger role than we assume. I try hard to write in a way that can't be seen as offensive, but I'm not good at it. I'm sure if we were all in a room together you would not have felt offended.

Hopefully this is just seen as a blip and you show us the progress with your bike.

11Back to top Go down   Trike update.  Empty Re: Trike update. Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:47 pm

Dan Pete

Dan Pete
Hey, Barnie
I only joins this forum yesterday, so I to am learning, and the layout here is not the easiest. I’m in the US. And speak, read, write and think in the Americanized version on English. I noticed not everyone here does. The first thing I saw two wheels say about “wrong place” , I agree he did not word it too well. I too, would not be ok with someone talking to me in person that way it sounded. But since I have seen that two wheels is a friendly and helpful kinda guy, I just chalked it up as a difference in writing style.
For example, I find your writing very had to follow; but as I am interested in your trike build, the burden of understanding is on me!
Cut two wheels a little slack, and remember, I doubt he meant to talk down to you, and I’m sure it’s just a difference in writing style.

12Back to top Go down   Trike update.  Empty Re: Trike update. Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:33 pm

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
Yeah, wasn't trying to piss in anyone's Wheaties in the slightest. I had to re-read my words to see what the fuss was about. A simple forum moderator's request was made followed by a bit of humour (which I agree could have been interpreted incorrectly). It says less about me and more about those who would choose to go off like a rocket at the slightest provocation. I agree that nasty words are best kept in a person's head. I stand firm from my perspective. We are done here with this subject now, I reckon.

1970 R60/5, OZ '77 R75/7-R100, '85 K100'87 K75C, OZ '87 K100RS, '93 K11-K12 Big Block, '93 K1100RS, '95 R100-Mystic, '96 K1100RS, '98 K1200RS, '00 K1200RS, '02 K1200RS, '03 K1200GT, '04 R1150R'04 R1150RT, '05 K1200S, '06 K1200R, '07 K1200R, '09 K1300GT & 2013 R1200RT-Polizei  - Beemers owned still or sold.

~We all believe what we want to believe in - Rob Dickinson

13Back to top Go down   Trike update.  Empty Re: Trike update. Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:29 pm

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
I wonder what that independent suspension is off. rear wheel drive or front wheel drive? And is there going to be more tying that rear to the bikes frame. So far the logical places have been hooked up but the rear still seams to be "yet to be attached" from what I see. Barnie what front end are you going to run, car wheel or bike wheel??

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum