BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from Boston! Empty Hello from Boston! Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:10 pm

TwinDad525

TwinDad525
Hello all,

Happy New Year? 

Either way I'm Jay. I purchased a 91 K100 RS 16v a little over a year ago with the intention of building my very first cafe racer.  Although, I have some experience working on my various beater cars over the decades, I've never tried my hand at ripping apart a perfectly good motorcycle, then putting it back together. Suffice it to say, its been challenging yet very satisfying. 
Kinda stuck at the moment...I'm at the point of no return, as I plan to go with the Retrorides' version of frame modification, and Rona kept me from taking the planned welding workshop (cancelled until infinity and beyond), then practicing enough with other projects in order to comfortably rookie-welding on a new suspension platform.  It also doesn't help that I've failed to find a local welding shop willing to even get back to me.

All that aside, I'm still very excited about this build and I hope that when it's completed it will reflect my new found love of K-Bikes. 
I'm truly looking forward to all of your K100 adventures. Thanks for having me. 

Cheers

2Back to top Go down   Hello from Boston! Empty Re: Hello from Boston! Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:11 am

Arlina

Arlina
Welcome Twindad Smile

3Back to top Go down   Hello from Boston! Empty Re: Hello from Boston! Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:30 am

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Hello from Boston! 177912

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum