You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Cold hands! Empty Cold hands! Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:32 pm

lucki

lucki
Silver member
Silver member
Hi all
I have a k75 s and was wondering what the best hand guards are for this bike. I did lots of searches but did not come up with anything specific for this model and year. As youCold hands! Img_2058 can see in the photo their is not much room to mount them . Any ideas?

2Back to top Go down   Cold hands! Empty Re: Cold hands! Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:32 pm

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
Searching this forum's main page 'search engine' for previous posts about handguards, I discovered this:
Hand guards (k100-forum.com)
as well as this:
Looking for a pair of k bike handguards (k100-forum.com)

I also moved the post to 'Parts & Accessories Substitution' rather than leaving it in 'Troubleshooting'.

The Mystic, Big Block, 2nd K1200RS, K12R & K13 are running & ridable.

3Back to top Go down   Cold hands! Empty Re: Cold hands! Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:59 pm

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
I have fitted OEM handguards to my 75s and they work well. However there is a slight problem with them hitting the screen on full lock. My bars have been modified from the factory position, they have been rotated up and back. This may have contributed to the hitting problem. Prior to fitting the OEM handguards I had fitted a set of el cheapo dirt bike ones which had more clearance before hitting. You can use the mirror holes or bar end mounting points. Mine were different R + L and one required making up a modified clutch lever pivot bolt for mounting.
Regards Martin.

4Back to top Go down   Cold hands! Empty Re: Cold hands! Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:52 pm

lucki

lucki
Silver member
Silver member
Motoworks has a set that fits. Anyone use the givi universal?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum