BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Screen.....will it fit my LT? Empty Screen.....will it fit my LT? Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:41 am

Life time member
Life time member
I spotted this screen on ebay.co.uk ....Item number: 260838021004

I messaged the seller who said he has a seperate listing for the LT. I see many pics of RT's here on the forum with the same screen as mine it's original with a flip up lip and a luminar strip. The current screen also has black paint around the bottom his LT model does not, I prefer the blacked out base on the screen.

The question I guess I'm asking is....are the screens really so different ( hole position etc ?) that the RT one wouldn't work on my machine?

Can anyone shed light? Thanks.

88KE

2Back to top Go down   Screen.....will it fit my LT? Empty Re: Screen.....will it fit my LT? Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:59 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
If it fits an RT it will fit an LT.

The seat was the only real difference and they are interchangeable.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Screen.....will it fit my LT? Empty Re: Screen.....will it fit my LT? Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:35 am

Life time member
Life time member
[quote="K Freak"]If it fits an RT it will fit an LT.quote]

That's what I figured and thanks for the prompt reply K Freak but after seeing BandonBMW's efforts (Barnfind - in the Kbike pics forum) I'm going to have another go at the original screen before bidding on the replacement.

88KE

4Back to top Go down   Screen.....will it fit my LT? Empty Re: Screen.....will it fit my LT? Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:37 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I tried to cleanup a screen like Brandons and gave up. I think the yellow goes all the way through.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum