BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   My 75C is back on the road!  Empty My 75C is back on the road! Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:19 am

Smile FINALLY!! After 1 1/2 years of frustrarion and anxiety and mindbending persistance and perserverence I think I finally conquered the gremlins! The problem is I am not so sure i know what I did to defeat them which keeps me from having complete confidence that it will keep running in this condition!

I do know this I am going to ride it as much as I can for the time being

Thank you all who have contributed information to make it all possible!

Cheers for now!

2Back to top Go down   My 75C is back on the road!  Empty Re: My 75C is back on the road! Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:38 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
good onya mate ....ride well enjoy !!!

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

3Back to top Go down   My 75C is back on the road!  Empty Re: My 75C is back on the road! Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:46 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Yep, it's annoying when you can put your finger on what you did to make in run right!
Enjoy the riding days ahead!

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum