BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Back to top Go down   85 k100rs goes too fast? - Page 2 Empty Re: 85 k100rs goes too fast? Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:08 pm

charlie99

VIP
VIP
whhoon ..sad to hear she sits in the shed ...good luck with the refurbishment

mine was originally supplied with a power restrictor kit from original sale

apparently the kit consisted of a cable type clamp on the throttle bodies end ,,,i guess this just stopped the rider from opening the throttle all the way . or so im told .

52Back to top Go down   85 k100rs goes too fast? - Page 2 Empty Re: 85 k100rs goes too fast? Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:48 am

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
Whhoon you arent the first to answer your own posts. Yes have a merry xmas too. Remember to spend the equivalent of those speeding fines on the lovely handbrake and all will be good. Keith

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

53Back to top Go down   85 k100rs goes too fast? - Page 2 Empty Re: 85 k100rs goes too fast? Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:24 am

CommanderKewl

CommanderKewl
Silver member
Silver member
You have been whacked by the siren song. It happens with the best of us.. Ahem..
It comes down to a simple set of rules. You save monies to contribute to your local constabulary... And paste copies of your performance "awards" onto the wall next to posters of what you would like to do next.. Like the next toys you wish to purchase.. Then next to each one of the toys.. You put a date of requisition..and then post the time delay that each "award" has given you.. :joker:

I prefer to not give to your local revenue enhancers... Every time i see them in the newest, fastest interceptor, i know i helped pay for that..

Yes, i have been stopped.. Yes i have given.. Also been given a reprieve as well.. Must be because im old...lol.... I gave them my AARP card last time..Snort!

Either get a radar detector and use it ALL the time and not go over by more than 10..
Or eat lots of beans and rice to pay for the future insurance and fees..

Best to you..
Mikey

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum