BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty batterys for k100 Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:42 pm

johnr

ok guys, ive just bought a battery for the k100 from these guys in the uk(they are a global company so sell across the pond too)

http://motobatt.co.uk/

the price was pretty good being only a few quid more than a budget 20ah battery from one of ther uk's main online bike part dealers, but this seems to be a well made and solid piece of kit, ive read up on them and find nothing buy good reports, and as i say, the price was very very good. this one is a 24ah unit but was only £63 including the postage. they do a 30ah unit too for anyone who really feels the need for power!!

2Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
You will find you have a very good battery. I have 4 of them and have no problems with any.
The guy I bought them from has been selling them for near 3 years now and has not had even one complaint out of several hundred sold.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:07 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Ok K Freak...name names!

Who is this Baron of bike batteries?

This merchant of marvellous means to make motorcycles move?

Ye gods man, tell us!

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

4Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Seeing as you asked Gaston Plante developed the first practical storage lead-acid battery that could be recharged. batterys for k100 261959

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

5Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:41 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
thanks...

6Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:13 am

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
You didn't say it like you meant it Blakey.

7Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:51 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Dear Mr K Freak.

Thank you posting that you have four batteries from this gentleman and, as yet, have not encountered any problems.

I most sincerely wish that you could (and I stress that there is no pressure for you to do so) tell us his name?

In doing so, reinforces what a lot of people already know. That you are a most knowledgeable and intelligent man, put on this great Earth to help people, no matter what their lot is in life.

Looking forward to your enlightened reply.

Thank you,

Neil.

How does that sound RT?

8Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:03 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Huh! batterys for k100 8157

9Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:08 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Fine.

Don't tell me.

I don't want to know.

Even if you do tell me, I will ignore you. batterys for k100 87464

10Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:55 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Well just coz you were so nice his name Brad Wiseman, used to wrench for Mick Doohan for a few years before he went international and I used to know him in Brisvegas. He now is a refugee from the humidity on the coast and has a bike shop right here in Stanthorpe.

11Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:11 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Don't care.

12Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:26 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
batterys for k100 261959

13Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:39 pm

johnr

wow, you bmw guys like to fall out over some weird stuff!! the battery is a motobatt, they sell em in the uk and the states, so will more than likely have a supplier on the bottom of the globe too, just google them!

14Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
We in Australia take exception being referred to as "bottom of the globe'. Just because many of us are ex convicts means that we got caught...not that we are no good. As already noted we don't go like little kids either. May good luck follow you for the rest of your days......but never catch up. Oh yeah....who won the football?

15Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:07 pm

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Well done Mr. Blakey, it is not your fault if the Freakster is trying to buy that battery franchise from whatshisname.
I suspect that he is tired and should take a nap and go to bed earlier.

16Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:42 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Me thinks the Freakster is trying to corner the market.

@johnr...don't take any of this seriously. It's just the Oz way of people putting sh!t on people. It's all said in jest!

17Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
ainsjac wrote:We in Australia take exception being referred to as "bottom of the globe'. Just because many of us are ex convicts means that we got caught...not that we are no good. As already noted we don't go like little kids either. May good luck follow you for the rest of your days......but never catch up. Oh yeah....who won the football?

I did not come from any of those horrible convicts I'll have you know. Pure blue bloods in my family and not one of them ever got caught. One did go close when he started grave robbing in Edinburgh in the late 1780s.

18Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Toto_jp

Platinum member
Platinum member
I just worked it out, look at K Freaks avatar, see that trailer ?? its full of batteries
and the red paint is kept in the top box for Blakey

19Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
Grave robbing? I know, the relatives were Doug and Phil.....that way you cover your crime. It was a dead end job.

20Back to top Go down   batterys for k100 Empty Re: batterys for k100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:17 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
lol!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum