BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pajonk

Silver member
Silver member
hey guys,

i need a new breather but there's not a single one in europe and there probably won't be any in the next months...

i will be working on my moto starting tomorrow and that's the only part i am still missing. the question is - does anyone of you have an engine breather for sale? i can pay via paypal etc.

please let me know,

cheers!
pajonk

bushyintas

bushyintas
Silver member
Silver member
I couldn't get one here in Tassie fast, so I used a section of heater hose off a subaru, right shape, thicker wall, had to use larger clamps, works the same but will probably last a hell of a lot longer too.

I NEED HELP! k100 engine brether wanted ASAP Bmw_k111

Regards Bushy. I NEED HELP! k100 engine brether wanted ASAP 2854237993

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
good one bushy ...

just noticed your heat mod to the return line as well ....good work

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
The one on the K75 was in bad shape so I used heat shrink tube by putting about about 8 short pieces on the tube and overlaping it so it wouldn't kink too much and shrunk the ends where the clamp goes, put it on and used SWMBOs hair dryer to shrink the rest and it worked fine. It was a temporary fix but is still there 12 months later and working.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Pajonk...it's the "Z" shaped hose isn't it? I have a brand new one.

PM me your details etc.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

club_c

club_c
Life time member
Life time member
I could probs help as well, get a new one local and ship but Blakey looks like he's got it covered now...

1988 K100RS SE VIN 01477554

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Just waitin' fo Pajonk...

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

pajonk

Silver member
Silver member
ok guys, problem solved! thanks a bunch to Blakey who tried to help but when a brether hose wants to travel to the other side of the globe it becomes a bit pricy Wink and, as it is winter now and i managed to wrap my old, broken hose with some rubber tape just to get back home from my mechanic i will wait until spring and hope that BMW will produce some of those in the upcoming months. if not, i will be back Wink

thanks all!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum