BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

101Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:28 am

charlie99

VIP
VIP
onya rick !!!

ill have a look at my old uppers and see whats good as well ...

102Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:46 am

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
Bert I hope the bases come up to speed with the sikaflex treatment. and you get everything back to the way you were planning it. It will be good to find out your mods effects on the bikes performance. I had wondered what the effects of BMW's decisions on the exhaust type and the inlet shape. and the valve size. I think in terms of what the poms did what the italians did and what the yanks did when it comes to induction and exhaustion. So naturally I am interested in any work being done to tweak the process that takes place in these little beauties

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

103Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:05 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Well resealed the T/B bases and made new rubbers for the plenum yesterday. Left it for 6 hours then fired it up. No change, still missing. I think its worse.
Gunna pull the pump and filter this arvo. Just to check for blockages. Then i guess i'll do a compression test.
After that who knows.

Don't give in to the Black Dog!
"A Zorst, a zorst my kingdom for a Zorst"

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 170874

104Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:09 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
bugga !

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

105Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:39 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Correct Charlie. However after removing pump and filter i found no problem thats obvious there. I removed the filter first and hooked the line back up and started the bike. No change. Removed the pump to check the strainer. Other than it seeing better days it was clean but will need replacing. As will the filter which is stamped 1998 on the case.
Ok now back with the good old aerostart. I did this because if i clamped off the fuel return line it shouldve gone rich but no. The same with clamping the supply line, no change.
I believe if i had used 3 bond as the wise and experienced on here had advised i wouldnt be typing this dribble now.
I'm pretty sure that what i used this time has not worked hence a vac leak. The Sika did work on the splits though as i checked them just before. As has the radiaror hose i cut up to make the plenum rubbers. $15.00 from supercheap. Yes its apart again.
Now i will get some 3 bond and do it right.
Next time either Rick,Charlie,Alby or anyone else who sees me next can slap me up side of head for not paying attention.

106Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:13 pm

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
I dont think anyone will be slapping you, you're not robins crueso with the issues here, the school of hard knocks has taught us all, some of us are still learning hence we stay glued to this thread so we dont make the same errors and learn along with you. Those who have the answers had learnt that the same way long ago.

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

107Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:13 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Well been a while since i have been on here. The bike is finally sorted. No more vacuum leaks from the T-B bases. My cheap hose fix for the plenum to t/bodies worked well.
I have now painted the tank 4 times. After the clear coat that i used melted from the fuel I resanded and primed and sprayed with acrylic in a can. But had not got all the clear off and the top coat fried the clear under the primer. My bad. So i got out the paint stripper and went back to bare alloy. Then primed and painted. Whilst sanding with 2000 grit for polish i rubbed thru a few spots. I have discover the acrylic spray cans are quite thin. So a sand with 800 grit and another 400gram spray can put on. 9 coats in total and now buffed it looks great.
On reflection for what its cost in repaint etc i could have got a 2 pack kit and been done straight up. But i was being lazy and couldnt be bothered getting the spray gun out

Now just saving for my new rear tyre due to a split in mine. Going to get a pirelli sport demon. Best price so far is $155 fitted and its local too.
Will put up some pics when i can wrestle the laptop of SWMBO.

108Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:59 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Ok so here are some pics.

Elcheapo fix for the old rubbers.

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 20120813

One aplication of Diggas brand paint stripper. Straight back to bare alloy.

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 20120814

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 20120815

Now back in primer and then colour.

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 20120816

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 20120817

Some of it polished with my small spot lights i picked up cheap.

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 20120910

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 20120911

The extra air intake which i will soon be making an aluminium one that is just one piece but bigger to equal the 2 on there now.

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 20120912

Would also like to thank everyone that helped with the problems that i have had.

Oh one last pic for Blakey.....I couldn't resist. Very Happy

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 20120818

109Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:31 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Wow Bert 2.0, that tank turned out really well!

Those little bottles of DeoxIT are for kids...I've got a spray can of the stuff. Man size! Very Happy

Oh yeah, what are the details for the rubbers from Supercheap please?

Last edited by blakey on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : After thought.)

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

110Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:11 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Thats come up well Bert be good to see it in the flesh.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

111Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:58 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Looking Good!!!! I ant see any brass......

112Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:00 am

rosskko

rosskko
VIP
VIP
Wow Bert, that looks fantastic. Like the painted handlebar ends.
The shine is awesome.
Is that you in the photo? Tank reflection?
Is that a boob tube?
Hoping it is not your wife as it looks like she has no hair

Basic/2 6308802K100CJ  05/1988

K1100RS 0194321

113Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:09 am

Life time member
Life time member
Paint job looks super, well done mate Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 112350 Can you tell at this stage if the second air intake makes much difference to performance?
88KE

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

K1 - 1989 - AKA Titan (unique K1/K1100RS hybrid by Andreas Esterhammer)
K1100RS - 1995. AKA Rudolf Von Schmurf (in a million bits)
K100RS - 1991 AKA Ronnie. Cafe racer project bike
K75RTP - 1994
K75C - 1991 AKA Jim Beam. In boxes. 
K1100LT 1992 - AKA Big Red (gone)
K100LT - 1988 - AKA the Bullion brick. Should never have sold it.

114Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:57 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
rossco wrote:Wow Bert, that looks fantastic. Like the painted handlebar ends.
The shine is awesome.
Is that a boob tube?

Ssshhh dont tell everyone Rossco I only wear boob tubes at home when I'm using my girly size Deoxit bottles.Very Happy

It is a distorted pic of me though.

Alby there is still brass roundels on the tank and one on the tail, but its a bit obscured by the rack.

So far I've only been a few clicks on it and the extra air intake seems to make a difference, I actually did one test without and one with it and its noticable. Plus the nice induction noise.

The hose I used Blakey I got from Supercheap, all I did was measure the OD of the T/Bodies and plenum which are 40mm and 42mm. All I did was found a hose that was 40mm ID and had enough to get the straight bits out. Cost was about $15 and i have enough left over to do another set. I can do you a set and post em up if you like. Or i can look in the shed cos i think i kept the tag off of it so I can give you the Mackay hose number.

Hope the arms healing ok Rick, I picked up Saxons exhaust today plus 2 spares. So i was hoping once I've done the mods I might drop it down to you . If thats ok, just to save him a trip all the way up here, plus come for a ride(new rear tyre late next week i hope).

115Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:12 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
caferacer62 wrote:
rossco wrote:Wow Bert, that looks fantastic. Like the painted handlebar ends.
The shine is awesome.
Is that a boob tube?

Ssshhh dont tell everyone Rossco I only wear boob tubes at home when I'm using my girly size Deoxit bottles.Very Happy

It is a distorted pic of me though.

Alby there is still brass roundels on the tank and one on the tail, but its a bit obscured by the rack.

So far I've only been a few clicks on it and the extra air intake seems to make a difference, I actually did one test without and one with it and its noticable. Plus the nice induction noise.

The hose I used Blakey I got from Supercheap, all I did was measure the OD of the T/Bodies and plenum which are 40mm and 42mm. All I did was found a hose that was 40mm ID and had enough to get the straight bits out. Cost was about $15 and i have enough left over to do another set. I can do you a set and post em up if you like. Or i can look in the shed cos i think i kept the tag off of it so I can give you the Mackay hose number.

Hope the arms healing ok Rick, I picked up Saxons exhaust today plus 2 spares. So i was hoping once I've done the mods I might drop it down to you . If thats ok, just to save him a trip all the way up here, plus come for a ride(new rear tyre late next week i hope).

Yep I'll be here slowly painting my Givi Panniers with the black bumper paint, seems to be going OK. Got 3 weeks till I see the Doc and then hoonose.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

116Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:36 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
nice work bert .

yep that second hit with the paint certainly did the job

good to hear that the old girl is back on the road and breathing properly at last

congrats mate !

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

117Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:38 am

Halo

Halo
Life time member
Life time member
You used cans for the tank, it came up fantastic wow wow wow

118Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:35 am

yankeeone

Platinum member
Platinum member
Before I fixed the fuel filler gasket, my tank was starting to look like your tank in the stripper mode. Nice work, do you feel any gain with the added air intake capacity?

119Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
I can see that noice shoine from here, Bert! Bonza job.

The bike's looking pretty good. I can't wait to see that aluminium (aluminum for the non-English speakers) intake snorkel! That'll rock.

1977 R75/7-100, '93 K11/K12 Big Block, '93 K1100RS, '95 R100 Mystic, '96 K1100RS, 2 x '98 K1200RS, '06 K1200R & '09 K1300GT. Projects: 1993 & '96 K1100RS, & one '98 K1200RS. The R100 Mystic, K11/12 Big Block, 2nd K1200RS, K1200R & K1300GT are running, rego'd & ridable.

120Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:02 pm

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
Congrats with a excellent final result.

BTW. your brake hose(s) is more than 22 years old.

121Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:20 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Inge K. wrote:Congrats with a excellent final result.

BTW. your brake hose(s) is more than 22 years old.

Thanks Inge, why am I not surprised that YOU noticed that detail. Yes my next thing to get.

Anyhoo i made up the new air intake a coupla weeks ago, just haven't had time to post pics up

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 20120913

Amazing what you can do with a bit of handrail section and some 50mm box.

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 20120914

Test fit ready for welding.

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 20120915

Nice and powdercoated.

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 20120916

Veiw from the back side.

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 20120917

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 20120918

Fitted to the bike. Goes well so far likes a drink of fuel if your happy on the throttle though.Smile

122Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:24 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
SHINY!!!!!!!!

123Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:26 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Albyalbatross1 wrote:SHINY!!!!!!!!

Want one?? ..... It would go perfecly with your Zorst tooo. Could do it in white.

Mate I'm just lucky to have access to the material and a powdercoating oven where i work.

Last edited by caferacer62 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just coz i can)

124Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:34 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Yes please..after your done with saxons new toy. Looking good. Need to see it up close.

125Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:38 am

That looks pretty bloody good!

126Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:43 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
well done bert ....looks like lots of flow now mate yeehaa ...can i see second and third gear front wheel rises ?

by the way.... had an oportunity to see the innards of a k1 recently ( below the lower fairings )...verry different intake path ....and lots of heat diversion plastics from behind the radiator out the righthand side

the intake path was simarly sized . cool bananas

127Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:00 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks guys. I think its running a bit on the rich side. Need to sync the T/B's with a set of vac gauges first. Then i might see how things go. Better rich than lean. Its a bit grumpy on cold start but with summer just about here its not a problem.

No worries Alby i will knock one up for you.. Saxons Zorst is just about finished.

128Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:13 am

You bewdy!!

129Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:27 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
great to see the beaut paint jobs on this forum, top job .

130Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:33 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
caferacer62 wrote:Thanks guys. I think its running a bit on the rich side. Need to sync the T/B's with a set of vac gauges first. Then i might see how things go. Better rich than lean.

I can help withthat if you need some gauges..

131Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:45 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
That would be great mate. Didnt realise you had one. It would be great if i could get up your way before the oct/nov get together. Be good to get a decent run in beforehand too.

132Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:08 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Decided the other day to put the crash bars back on but didn't want the chrome look. So took em to work and coated them nice satin black. Mounted them back on yesterday and mounted my small cheapy spot lights on them.

I think they look ok, would prefer the narrow version of them but i have these ones, also without the fairing on they make great highway pegs...Smile

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 20121013

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 20121014

Still have to wire them up yet. Charlie did my headlight relays for me a while ago and put an extra relay and wiring in for spots. Problem is I cant remember which bit goes where (yes he did explain at the time). Will get a switch and have a better look on the weekend.

133Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:20 am

I do like that copper colour on the rims etc. Smile

134Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:50 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
give me a call if you need help bert .....it aint hard

135Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:00 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks Charlie shall do, i have the jist of it but its the numbers on the relays and where they go that has always has me stuffed.

Being colour blind( or clolour challenged) doesn't help much either.

Was hoping to use them as running lights so the tin boxes can see me better. Would this work ok?

136Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:07 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
yep sure does .....actually in the process of refitting mine back up after the faring fix .....but with 35 watt (h3) globes (instead of 55 watt ) just to lower the power demand .
wouldnt have lowered the wattage if i could find a pencil beam type spoty in this size as they spread too wide to affect "long range" light assistance ....

137Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:58 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
heading over to bert 2.0 s place in a little while ....well get those fellas burning properly .

138Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:24 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
well they all work ...yeehaa

a lot of light from some quite small lamps

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 2012-118

whilst there bert (2.0) fashioned up a bracket for his light switch , to fitt in with his bar risers ....a nice job too ,,,see how the curve of the bezel mates around the bar mounts

well done mate ...!Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 2012-117

all ready for bingara

139Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:40 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Classic looking machine.. very nice.

140Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:16 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Good work Charlie...and to you too Bert 2.0, for the bracket. Nicely done.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

141Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:25 am

Looking good!

142Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:28 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
whos next on the list ? ....blakey and saxon me thinks Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 723598

143Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:39 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I already have my lights and they are really good. now all I have to do is fit the 60 Amp alternator and they will be even brighter.

144Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:21 am

Am I in trouble again?
Ah yes...yes I want to put a driving light or two on the outfit. Haven't got any yet though!
I also ought to do something about my 1920's clearance light on the sidecar wheel guard.
Maybe a small LED job?
Still...what I know about electrickery you can out on a postage stamp, as Charlie knows!
So...what sort of lights should I look for?

Sean.

145Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:30 am

rosskko

rosskko
VIP
VIP
Saxon7 wrote:
Still...what I know about electrickery you can out on a postage stamp, as Charlie knows!
Sean.
I can help you there Sean. Electrickery hurts. It hurts a lot. Leave that sh1t stuff to others.
12v or 240v. If you can't put your tongue on it, it's not worth tasting.

Basic/2 6308802K100CJ  05/1988

K1100RS 0194321

146Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:33 am

Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 44271 Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 44271
Sure beats letting the smoke out!

147Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:35 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
I know if you let the smoke out of elektickety stuff its stuffed, you cant put it back in. As Saxon just quoted while i was typing this.Smile

Thanks Charlie for the help today mate(doing the wiring while i watched).

Hey Blakey I did mount the lights too and did some wiring. Ok so not much but did make the right noises while Charlie was weaving his magic.

Always good to have the right people for the job at hand.

148Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:52 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
still looking for ya seanii ...keep ya knickers on ...

what was available and trendy 5 years ago doesnt seem to be around the traps these days ...pitty, there were some great little spotties around then ... including some great little "well priced" 100 mm pencil beams from "hella "

seems they have mooved to 100 mm... but "flood" lights nowadays ... well the former is what ive got in mind for a suggestion . still looking .

149Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:31 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin

150Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:36 am

Toto_jp

Platinum member
Platinum member
Lightforce do spotty sets good value all wiring relays etc included 100 mm is probably the smallest but can get in spot/spot or spot/flood combinations and they have plastic covers as well in clear and colours

151Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:50 am

The Narva ones look fine to me. Proper east German quality. Is that what I should be looking at, Charlie?
Sean. Knickers firmly in place.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum