BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Back to top Go down   Cooling system issues - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooling system issues Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Inge K.

VIP
VIP
You asked if anyone have done this resistance test, the thread I did post did just dropp into my mind...since it was not that long ago.....nothing more than that.

I`m quite shure that more info is found out there somewhere with some searching.

But my impression is that most just changes the sensor, without any extensive testing.

52Back to top Go down   Cooling system issues - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooling system issues Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:27 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
dave you have gone further than the "average punter "in a good and analytical way

and the result ...a win

congradulations ....

we do appreciate inge ,,,he is a mine of all the good things that help us all along the path ...yay inge !

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

53Back to top Go down   Cooling system issues - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooling system issues Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
Some K11 sensor readings, different sensor...but same type of element.

54Back to top Go down   Cooling system issues - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooling system issues Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
charlie99 wrote:we do appreciate inge ,,,he is a mine of all the good things that help us all along the path ...yay inge !

Thanks, Charlie! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

55Back to top Go down   Cooling system issues - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooling system issues Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Dirk Digler

Dirk Digler
Silver member
Silver member
I think you are right about most people just changing the sensor without testing.

Still.. no doubt you will remember this as you say as an unusual case.

As for the analytical bit, well my previous job was QA, and before that evaluation technician so I guess I had good training. Pictures always tell a better story in my view.

Thank you both for your input on this Inge and Charlie, very grateful.

Cheers

Dave

56Back to top Go down   Cooling system issues - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooling system issues Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
Did you see the link at post #53?

57Back to top Go down   Cooling system issues - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooling system issues Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Dirk Digler

Dirk Digler
Silver member
Silver member
Yes I did take a look.

More resistance than 95 but less than 100.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum