BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   A Dutch street fighter K100 Empty A Dutch street fighter K100 Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:00 am

boristhebike

boristhebike
VIP
VIP
A well cool Dutch jobbie. Parts taken from all over the place, sawn off BMW mudguard with another added above it, no plastic bits at all, extended rear rack, lengthened front forks, trail tyres. Almost fit for a little trail riding, (heavy to drop on ones legs) but really a Mad Max street fighter/back lane scratcher. Nice. BTB

A Dutch street fighter K100 Flying12

2Back to top Go down   A Dutch street fighter K100 Empty Re: A Dutch street fighter K100 Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:07 am

phil_mars

Life time member
Life time member
Actually BTB that bike has astonishing resemblance to Steve Down's bike from this forum and it would be hard to imagine two the same Smile but still a little more detail visible from a slightly larger photo and it certainly looks better each time I see it.

Regards,

Phil

3Back to top Go down   A Dutch street fighter K100 Empty Re: A Dutch street fighter K100 Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:31 am

boristhebike

boristhebike
VIP
VIP
Hi Phil,
Maybe it is Steves bike, who knows. I found the pic on the web, and the info added was that it was Dutch (classic Dutch brick work behind it, I jest not). Maybe its moved to a new home? Maybe owners swapped details and ideas? Cool bike to go up town on for an evening out, after a little off road ride on the way back from a suuny afternoon down the coast. Cheers BTB

4Back to top Go down   A Dutch street fighter K100 Empty Re: A Dutch street fighter K100 Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:46 am

phil_mars

Life time member
Life time member
Hi BTB,

My mistake (not unusual) Embarassed . It is what Steve is aiming for after a check on his pictures again. Definitely something different and as you say just right for taking the less travelled route.

Regards,

Phil

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum