BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Intro from ozhoppo's better half Empty Intro from ozhoppo's better half Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:14 am

Ozmaz

Ozmaz
Hi there,
In the car on the iPad heading south to collect ozhoppo's "k". Raining, windy.... I know it will just be an excuse for him to wash and polish her when we get her home tomorrow even if she is on a trailer. Meanwhile poor "Petra" sits dusty and forlorn waiting for our return... Now don't let him tell you that it's his bike. It's my first time project bike and from what I have been reading, ( you are such a funny bunch my ribs hurt from laughing so much) I couldn't have bought a bike with so much online support. Hell. I may even launch into my first time rally with the far cairn....time will tell....my camping days are long gone.
Hope to do some more reading on how to resto but my biggest decision is ...is she worth it.
Cheers marilyn

2Back to top Go down   Intro from ozhoppo's better half Empty Re: Intro from ozhoppo's better half Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:31 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hi there Marilyn don't see many other halfs on here.
Be good to see you and hoppo at the Far Kairn Rally and as for being worth it every K on the road is worth it.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Intro from ozhoppo's better half Empty Re: Intro from ozhoppo's better half Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:25 am

Hi Marilyn and Welcome to the terrordome forum.

Sean,

4Back to top Go down   Intro from ozhoppo's better half Empty Re: Intro from ozhoppo's better half Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:01 am

klompy the grey brick

klompy the grey brick
VIP
VIP
Hiya Mrs Hoppo...Mazza...always happy to help out there are a few of us in Sydney and swapping bits and pieces will keep these K's going for ever.....let us know if you need any help or support...

Chassis number0019026
Vehicle code0503
SeriesK589
ModelK 100 RS 83 (0502 ( 0503 )
Body typeK 100 RS 83 (0502
Catalog modelECE
Production date1984 / 07
Engine0513)

Intro from ozhoppo's better half Au-log10

5Back to top Go down   Intro from ozhoppo's better half Empty Re: Intro from ozhoppo's better half Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:58 am

Beemer Wheeler

Beemer Wheeler
Gold member
Gold member
Hi Marilyn !
You've got it all wrong.
We must prove ourselves worthy of riding a Brick. Wink
This is a select Kongregation of wheelers.
You have just entered the holy of holies, or is it the folly of follies ?
Anyway, welcome, and good luck on the resurrection of old Petra.

2012 Yamaha YFL 381 (Flute)
2005 Yamaha PSR E-203 (Keyboard Synth).
2012 Yamaha 7 HP outboard engine
"Beemer Wheeler" Certified Brick Aviator since July 2013
Ham radio call sign HA5AH
http://h2fuel.mobi

6Back to top Go down   Intro from ozhoppo's better half Empty Re: Intro from ozhoppo's better half Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:07 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome marilyn
enjoy the rebuild

whats that they say ?
your only as young as the folks you play with .

camping days are over ?......surely not
our rallies are awsome

we are doing stuff again that some of us havent done for 30 or more years
yes its uncomfortable ......sometimes....but the comeraderie with this bunch of folks is strong and will put a smile on your dial

come out of the comfort zone ...and lets go out and enjoy life .

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

7Back to top Go down   Intro from ozhoppo's better half Empty Re: Intro from ozhoppo's better half Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:16 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Marilyn, great to have you with us the K is pretty easy to work on and not too complicated.
Regards,
K-BIKE

8Back to top Go down   Intro from ozhoppo's better half Empty Re: Intro from ozhoppo's better half Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Ozmaz

Ozmaz
Beemer Wheeler wrote:Hi Marilyn !
You've got it all wrong.
We must prove ourselves worthy of riding a Brick.  Wink
This is a select Kongregation of wheelers.
You have just entered the holy of holies, or is it the folly of follies ?
Anyway, welcome, and good luck on the resurrection of old Petra.

lol
Just on the road with hoppos new"k". Raining so she is very damp.

While driving through Melbourne last night. ....... We saw a sign...lol.... Right in front of us was a number plate "PETRAK".... Is this a good or bad sign.... Remembering I named the bike a strong German name. Petra .

9Back to top Go down   Intro from ozhoppo's better half Empty Re: Intro from ozhoppo's better half Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:01 am

I have a German friend named Petra who rides a BMW. An F650 though, not a K.
( Insert ludicrous smiley here)
Sean.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum