BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   New to the site Empty New to the site Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:05 pm

jacbuckl

jacbuckl
I've owned a 85 k100 std for about 16yrs now, and the other day I bought a 85 K100 RS. It is a project bike and plan to rebuild it. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to redo it and make it look stock or do something different. Would like some feedback Thanks!!!

Jacob

West Virginia USA

http://www.grassyrunphotographywv.com

2Back to top Go down   New to the site Empty Re: New to the site Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm

JR_K100RS

JR_K100RS
Life time member
Life time member
G'day jacbuckl , being an RS owner myself I'd say rebuild it as an RS , I don't mean a washer for washer rebuild , you can bring it into the 21st century with a few well meant mod's but keep the RS look & feel , even after 27 years I still love the ride of mine , please don't do a cafe hack on it !

JR

3Back to top Go down   New to the site Empty Re: New to the site Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:42 pm

jacbuckl

jacbuckl
Yeah the café` conversion has been done to many times. I thinking about blending old with new. Like maybe doing a newer BMW fairing off of another newer BMW or something like that.

http://www.grassyrunphotographywv.com

4Back to top Go down   New to the site Empty Re: New to the site Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:32 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome aboard

enjoy that beast

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum