BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Greetings from Colorado/New Mexico Empty Greetings from Colorado/New Mexico Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:53 am

TB101

Was referred to this site by a person well known here. Did register a while ago, but didn't want to introduce myself, until I got my new to me, 95 K75S up and running. Looked all summer for the right one. Finally drove up to Minneapolis , Minn over the Labor Day weekend and trailered this one back. 11K mi, Bought in Chicago new, moved to Minn, I'm the 3rd owner I believe.
   I have not ridden this yet, because I had to get keys from Germany that just came yesterday...I lost the one bag key and the ing key on the trip. I know what happened ,but I'm too new here to embarass myself on my first post. Story may come out later.
   Been riding since I was 17. Brits, HDs, early Cushman scooters in HS... Greetings from Colorado/New Mexico 112350
Already I have gained a wealth of knowledge here...and boy I need it !

Greetings K-100 Forum...Bike pics when I figure out have to post them.

My nome de guerre is almost what it is here on some other not so pc- "Sportsman" type places..I wanted to mix them.

2Back to top Go down   Greetings from Colorado/New Mexico Empty Re: Greetings from Colorado/New Mexico Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:48 am

Holister

Holister
Life time member
Life time member
WelKome to the forum TB101. Looking forward to hearing all about your K

1989 K100RT     VIN  0097367 (naked)  
1996 K1100RS   VIN  0451808
 Greetings from Colorado/New Mexico Austra12    Fuel:  95 Octane
Engine Oil: Nulon Full Synthetic 15W50
Gear Box Oil:  Nulon Synthetic 75W90

brickrider

brickrider
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome TB, pity you had to wait for a key from Germany.  That must have seemed like a long wait.  Earlier this month I rode through Colorado (among other states) --motorcycle paradise for the most part.  We managed to avoid all storms; it never was too hot nor too cold.  I always look forward to returning to Colorado.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum