BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from Ohio,USA. Empty Hello from Ohio,USA. Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:55 am

nodrtbike

nodrtbike
Hello k1oo forum members, just found this site last night. Bought a barn fresh 1985 K100rt this past weekend.Need some tech help.
I've owned several /2s a r80rt,a r100rt and a r1100rt.
I work at a small university airport, fuel aircraft,take care of runway/taxiway, do repair work, customer service etc.

thank you, Bob

2Back to top Go down   Hello from Ohio,USA. Empty Re: Hello from Ohio,USA. Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:07 pm

Ajays

Ajays
Life time member
Life time member
Hello from Ohio,USA. K100rs10_800x600
Welcome Bob,
This is my K100RS and its better than any R's you may have had.
You will enjoy this forum.
Ajays

AJAYS

3Back to top Go down   Hello from Ohio,USA. Empty Thanks Ajays Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:40 pm

nodrtbike

nodrtbike
I rode a k75 many years ago, just a swap with a friend for a short ride, I wasn't impressed with that bike at the time. But when i rode the k100rt sunday it seemed much different that the k75... this thing feels like riding a big powerful electric motor... I like it!

thanks for the welcome.

4Back to top Go down   Hello from Ohio,USA. Empty Re: Hello from Ohio,USA. Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:02 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Hey Ajays...can I be picky?

You have three "clear" zip ties on the down tube near the alternator cover.

Would it not be more aesthetically pleasing if they were black? Hello from Ohio,USA. Icon_biggrin

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

5Back to top Go down   Hello from Ohio,USA. Empty Re: Hello from Ohio,USA. Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:16 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Welcome Bob good to have you around it will be interesting hearing about your previous BMW's
Regards,
K-BIKE

6Back to top Go down   Hello from Ohio,USA. Empty Re: Hello from Ohio,USA. Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:09 am

Ajays

Ajays
Life time member
Life time member
Hey Blakey,
You can go off people you know Hello from Ohio,USA. Icon_smile Say what you like about the wife but not the bikes....! Hello from Ohio,USA. Icon_mad Beachy's ignition leads come in Red or Yellow and they look great. I suppose you want them Black.
Nice to hear from you mate
Have a good un. Ajays

PS. I prefer the 75s.. No vibration at 60, lighter, and tuned right they really move and sound better.....!
R's..crappy boxes. They stopped production of the wrong one. Hello from Ohio,USA. Icon_exclaim

AJAYS

7Back to top Go down   Hello from Ohio,USA. Empty Re: Hello from Ohio,USA. Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:24 am

phil_mars

Life time member
Life time member
Actually I would have another R series in a heartbeat but your K is one sweet looking ride. I doubt if they looked that good brand new.

Regards,

Phil

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum