BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Back to top Go down   K75 Clutch problems  - Page 2 Empty Re: K75 Clutch problems Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:23 am

ReneZ

Life time member
Life time member
Where does it leak? You do fit the adjustment bolt end into the hole in the boot don't you?

52Back to top Go down   K75 Clutch problems  - Page 2 Empty Re: K75 Clutch problems Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:24 pm

johnnyalpha

Hi, yep I fit the adjuster bolt hhehehehe
Well it seemed to be leaking from the actuating arm end, from around the seal over the male stub on this arm. Anyway, I got home today after work and got to it. I used meths to clean both stubs/bosses, the one on the arm and the one on the back of the engine, cleaned out the rubber boot and the spring too, in case they had entrained grit or dirt into the sealing surfaces. Fitted a new jubilee clip, and dried cleaned all around the outside , again with meths. Now I am having my nosh, and will look to see if it is al;l dry or dripping, just before it gets dark.
Got everything crossed, for luck, including my eyes :0)
ride safe everyone Johnny
OBTW thinking of going to the Bo'ness hill climb this Sunday

53Back to top Go down   K75 Clutch problems  - Page 2 Empty Re: K75 Clutch problems Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:32 pm

ReneZ

ReneZ
Life time member
Life time member
Good one. I'll be taking a trip to the Falkirk wheel and after go up to Aviemore. Looking forward to it!!

Rene

BMW K100 - 1985 (0030029) Scotland K75 Clutch problems  - Page 2 Rain
BMW K1200GT - 2003 (ZK01223) Florida
BMW K1200GT - 2004 (ZK27240) Australia

54Back to top Go down   K75 Clutch problems  - Page 2 Empty Re: K75 Clutch problems Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:46 pm

johnnyalpha

K75 Clutch problems  - Page 2 Staryjanek

erm I don't have the moustache now, hehehe and I'll probably be on an old Honda CX, "delapsus resurgam"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum