BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

301Back to top Go down   Let RossKKo ride with you - Page 7 Empty Re: Let RossKKo ride with you Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:20 am

Stan

Life time member
Life time member
Great to hear the reports from the attendees. Sounds like the old gang is still up to doing silly things. Unfortunately I could not attend as I was recovering from surgery. Why is it that the older you get the more parts of you need attention ? Question

302Back to top Go down   Let RossKKo ride with you - Page 7 Empty Re: Let RossKKo ride with you Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:36 pm

Saxon7

Saxon7
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks Ulli and Bob for the ride reports and Gaz for the photos. I love a good cold ride...makes you appreciate that warm fire or glass of Fireball at the end
I agree this ride is an important one so let's keep it going. Just some unfortunate coincidences of people being unable to attend this year.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc7NNjWO7nHEhMpErSDJ5Hw

303Back to top Go down   Let RossKKo ride with you - Page 7 Empty Re: Let RossKKo ride with you Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:19 am

Gaz

Gaz
Life time member
Life time member
Hi All, I had a message from Alison a couple of days ago asking me to pass on Christmas wishes to all here on this great forum from RossKKo’s family.
They look forward to seeing some of us again in 2024.

Cheers

304Back to top Go down   Let RossKKo ride with you - Page 7 Empty Re: Let RossKKo ride with you Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:55 pm

Gaz

Gaz
Life time member
Life time member
Well forum members, here we are exactly 2 months to the anniversary of the passing of our great mate Rosskko and so its time to consider plans for riding to Bathurst/Mt Panorama to honour his memory in the usual way.

I have been in touch with Ross' family and they are on board for our gathering on the mount on Sunday 26th May 2024 at 11.00am.

For info and consideration, those of us from north of Bathurst who went on the recently completed Southern Run for 2024 decided to have lunch at the Coronation Hotel in Portland on our way south. Apart from feeding ourselves we were interested in checking out the place as a possible Saturday night gathering or Sunday night kick back and relax after remembering Rosskko. We didn't get around to going upstairs to check out the rooms but the lady who appears to run the place was very welcoming and would be pleased to have us (including lock up yard for bikes).

Over to you all. Let the plans begin.

Cheers

305Back to top Go down   Let RossKKo ride with you - Page 7 Empty Re: Let RossKKo ride with you Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:16 am

Rickmeister

Rickmeister
Life time member
Life time member
I'm in! Thinking about taking 3 days...leave on the Friday, long cut to somewhere for Friday night and drinks, then maybe the Globe @ Rylestone for Saturday night and drinks (as has been the tradition over the years), Portland on Sunday night for lodging and drinks and thence back to reality on the Monday, Putty or Bylong OR the old highway north....
from Portland, Bell road to East Kurrajong, over the Sackville ferry, Wisemans Ferry, Kulnura, down Bumblebee, Yarramalong valley, Mandalong road to Cooranbong / Freemans Waterhole and thence home.

Just thoughts at this stage.

Rickmeister.

306Back to top Go down   Let RossKKo ride with you - Page 7 Empty Re: Let RossKKo ride with you Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:52 am

Saxon7

Saxon7
Life time member
Life time member
I'm keen to tag along. 
I should have Little Miss Trouble sorted by then, some new tyres for the Barely Rideable etc.
Travelling with her will limit my accommodation options somewhat, so a pub with camping area would be good. 

Sean, busy teaching his dog Säggsch..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc7NNjWO7nHEhMpErSDJ5Hw

307Back to top Go down   Let RossKKo ride with you - Page 7 Empty Re: Let RossKKo ride with you Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:42 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
I shall begin prepping the R1250RS for the journey, date noted in calendar.

Al

+ another boxer engined motorcycle and sidecar

"When I'm too old and too foolish to handle a sidecar I'll buy a Sportsbike"

Let RossKKo ride with you - Page 7 K-dogs10

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum