BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Last touch of a K100 rt renovation Empty Last touch of a K100 rt renovation Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:53 am

Admin

Admin
admin
admin
Bruce Kennedy from Halifax has done a superb job on the renovation of his K100rt. He has a lot of experience on the K bikes and he will certainly join this forum too.
The grey-blue color is a perfect choice for a K100rt.

Last touch of a K100 rt renovation Img_0113 Last touch of a K100 rt renovation My_k_b10

http://k100rt.aforumfree.com

2Back to top Go down   Last touch of a K100 rt renovation Empty Re: Last touch of a K100 rt renovation Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:20 pm

crazycanuck

What a nice K100, love the paint.

3Back to top Go down   Last touch of a K100 rt renovation Empty resto Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:19 pm

Jamie Mills

Nice job. I wish mine looked that good.Do you have any tips on how to get the brake dust and crud off the rims.I've tried wheel cleaner with very limited results.

4Back to top Go down   Last touch of a K100 rt renovation Empty Re: Last touch of a K100 rt renovation Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:26 pm

Admin

Admin
admin
admin
Jamie Mills wrote:Nice job. I wish mine looked that good.Do you have any tips on how to get the brake dust and crud off the rims.I've tried wheel cleaner with very limited results.

Jamie, I hate to tell you but ther is no secret and the most important is elbow grease.
I remember spending over a day on each wheel.
When it's done you maintain them and it's an easy job.

http://k100rt.aforumfree.com

Roy S.

Roy S.
On my other bikes chrome wheels, I use WD-40 with amazing results. You may have to follow that up with soap and water for alloy wheels. My .02 worth.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum