BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   BMW k75 for sale Empty BMW k75 for sale Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:11 pm

daveyson

daveyson
Life time member
Life time member
Hi, in case anyone noticed the k75 put up for sale on gumtree three days ago, that's mine. Dunno how to make links. 

I've moved into a smaller place and don't want to keep it in storage endlessly. I decided to register my blue k100 years ago over my k75, sometimes I wonder if that was a mistake cause I think the three cylinder bricks are better. 

Not really sure about bike prices but I know used car prices are high at the moment, something to do with the virus apparently.

Rides well, brakes well, doesn't smoke and doesn't backfire on overrun which is apparently an issue on some k75s. 

It's done about 175,000km, only got one photo of it at the moment, will get to it soon for a clean up and a few more photos.

Sometimes I do a trip up to the Gold Coast, so might be able to deliver it up there, but haven't verified that yet.

Also got me concrete water tank formwork up for sale on gumtree, even just thinking about going back to that is enough to give me a backache nowadays.

2Back to top Go down   BMW k75 for sale Empty Re: BMW k75 for sale Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:31 am

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
Is that the purple 3 spoke 75S?  If so, then I assume it is a 1991 model.  

You'll be soooorrrrrrrrry   BMW k75 for sale 177381

3Back to top Go down   BMW k75 for sale Empty K75 Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:59 am

daveyson

daveyson
Life time member
Life time member
Yep,  it's a 91 model, and yep it's the purple one.

But the S model was my last option cause I've been assuming that it would be hard on your back after a longer ride, it's been OK but I've never taken it on a long ride. 

I spose it's just crunch time, it was hard to sell my last bike too, a Kawasaki 97 Vulcan cause I wanted one on historic rego. If I kept it, it would be eligible this year. Just one of those things.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum