BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   New to Site but not k's Empty New to Site but not k's Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:07 am

Bmsteve

Bmsteve
Gday guys , As the heading says I am new to this site ,well been lurkin about for a while, though not to K bms. My blue 94 K100RT ,John Marshall double, outfit has been scootin around for many years,approx 60,000 kms.through the eastern states of oz to many rallies with my boys.We would usually head off for a weeks touring around most school holidays starting with the sidecar rally at Bathurst..Hope to meet some of you at the FCR this year.cheers
Bmsteve

2Back to top Go down   New to Site but not k's Empty Re: New to Site but not k's Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:23 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome aboard steve ....

yep the fcr is a good plan ....will be good to meet

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

3Back to top Go down   New to Site but not k's Empty Re: New to Site but not k's Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:02 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
G'day Steve,

No sidecar rally for me this year but the Far'cairn rally is a definite.  You have to bring the chair for this year at least.

Al

+ another boxer engined motorcycle and sidecar

"When I'm too old and too foolish to handle a sidecar I'll buy a Sportsbike"

New to Site but not k's K-dogs10

4Back to top Go down   New to Site but not k's Empty Re: New to Site but not k's Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:05 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hi Steve welcome to the Knuthaus

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

5Back to top Go down   New to Site but not k's Empty Re: New to Site but not k's Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:18 am

Bmsteve

Bmsteve
The chair is locked in , for the far cairn. As I have to get a vw beetle gear box back down south......Another project .Should fit into the chair straped onto some 5 ply..Who needs a bag of sand...........A present only one of the boys coming on his own bike.He hopes he will have is Ps by them, so do I..........

6Back to top Go down   New to Site but not k's Empty Re: New to Site but not k's Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:50 am

Bmsteve

Bmsteve
How long does it take to be able to post on this site. I can post in introductions but not on other threads. Or am I doing something wrong.Question 
Bmsteve

7Back to top Go down   New to Site but not k's Empty Re: New to Site but not k's Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:39 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hi Steve once you post an intro you can post away, ask questions, make answers and pictures.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

8Back to top Go down   New to Site but not k's Empty Re: New to Site but not k's Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:52 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
steve ....a forum general rule of thumb applies here to new members

in the title of the download section    It says ---
"Only registered members with a minimum of 3 posts AND an introduction in this section can access this part of the forum?.

so looks like you have the required 3 post up in the "members introductions"

go for it

there is a section for downloads too ....read the stickies

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

9Back to top Go down   New to Site but not k's Empty Re: New to Site but not k's Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
welcome aboard Steve,
 now that you've met the requirements, we look forward to some pics.
I had John Marshall around home a few months back to offer some advice regarding chair fitting.
nice chap, still rides his R90s ( which carried a chair) to work each day.he has retired from chair fitting, which is a bugger.
even saw one of his chairs on Ebay/ Gumtree last week.the body had some familiarities to the DJP. but still a nice outfit.
as with everyone else , will look forward to catching up at FC.

1993 K1100RS  0194321         Colour #690 Silk Blue  aka " Smurfette"
2018 Kart upgrade.
New to Site but not k's 10_x_110

10Back to top Go down   New to Site but not k's Empty Re: New to Site but not k's Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:53 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Steve,
Lots of three wheel fanatics here you will be with friends.
Regards,
K-BIKE

11Back to top Go down   New to Site but not k's Empty Re: New to Site but not k's Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:56 am

Bmsteve

Bmsteve
God knows why ,but this is the only page this site allows me to reply on. Anyhow  heading to the FCR tomorrow after work.Hope to see you all at the rally . my outfit is the Blue RT and john marshall double with the for sale sign on it. ......also willing to split chair and all outfit fittings,subframe, bob martin front end job lot. Considering putting the RT back to solo.We will see what develops.

Bmsteve

12Back to top Go down   New to Site but not k's Empty Re: New to Site but not k's Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:46 am

thumperslaw

thumperslaw
Silver member
Silver member
Welcome

13Back to top Go down   New to Site but not k's Empty Re: New to Site but not k's Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Life time member
Life time member
Welcome Steve....from the Far north! Smile

Enjoy the forum.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

K1 - 1989 - AKA Titan (unique K1/K1100RS hybrid by Andreas Esterhammer)
K1100RS - 1995. AKA Rudolf Von Schmurf (in a million bits)
K100RS - 1991 AKA Ronnie. Cafe racer project bike
K75RTP - 1994
K75C - 1991 AKA Jim Beam. In boxes. 
K1100LT 1992 - AKA Big Red (gone)
K100LT - 1988 - AKA the Bullion brick. Should never have sold it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum