BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 11]

301Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:32 am

charlie99

VIP
VIP
good pic ed

cheers to the guys

302Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Amauay´s wind farm Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:07 am

japuentes

japuentes
Life time member
Life time member
This one is about 35kmts north from home

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 9vvifgo3y17z2fhfg

Now what will be the next?  Let's Play Tag - Page 7 652573

303Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:31 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
Whatever you choose

+ another boxer engined motorcycle and sidecar

"When I'm too old and too foolish to handle a sidecar I'll buy a Sportsbike"

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 K-dogs10

304Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Top of the world Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:59 pm

japuentes

japuentes
Life time member
Life time member
The highest road point you´ve been.
Lets say that the higher of the first 3 takes the lead
Here we are at Collado del Condor aprox 4050 mts over sea level

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Collad10

Best regards
JAP

305Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:06 pm

Born Again Eccentric

Born Again Eccentric
Life time member
Life time member
japuentes wrote:The highest road point you´ve been.
Lets say that the higher of the first 3 takes the lead
Here we are at Collado del Condor aprox 4050 mts over sea level

Best regards
JAP

Nice windmills JAP. Makes the one in my pic look pretty lonely. 

It took 4 years of arguing to get just one turbine erected in Somerset, the many other planning applications all receive stiff opposition from the locals and don't get built. The same whinging locals don't want nuclear power, don't want solar power, don't want coal power, don't want tidal barrage power and don't want new electricity pylons either...but they expect to have electricity on demand. 

With the highest public road in the UK a mere 670 metres above sea level (Scotland)...I'm afraid that I won't have anything local that would provided a credible entry to be able to meet your challenge.

"Heidi" K100LT 1991 (Grey) (VIN 0190172 Engine No. 104EB 2590 2213) - 5th owner. January 2014 (34,000 - 61,000 miles and counting....)
"Gretel" K100LT 1989 (Silver Grey) (VIN 0177324 Engine No. 104EA 2789 2211) - 4th+ owner. September 2015 (58,500miles and counting....). Cat C Insurance write-off rebuild Feb 17
"Donor" K100LT 1990 (Red)  (VIN 0178091 Engine No. 4489 2024) - 6th & final owner (crash write-off now donor bike).   June 2012 (73,000 miles) to November 2013 (89,500 miles)

306Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:06 am

Peter_Skov

Peter_Skov
Silver member
Silver member
I already posted a picture of my bike at the highest point in Denmark, and I don't think that 172,54m will do in this competition so I'll just lean back and enjoy the nice pictures pouring in.

https://www.k100-forum.com/t4033p50-let-s-play-tag#42010

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Denmar10
http://www.skovbryg.dk

307Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Lighthouse Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:59 am

AJ.Valente

AJ.Valente
Life time member
Life time member
Hard to keep up with everyone, I'm still back at sea level taking pictures of light house:

Lighthouse at Gay Head on Martha's Vinyard. It's a great island to tour on, a bit sandy in parts puts the excitement back in riding a touring bike. The light house at Old Cape Cod is further down the road, but taking the ferry from Wood's Hole out to Martha's Vinyard is much more fun.

My old K100 RT Pics and Mods

308Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:12 am

AJ.Valente

AJ.Valente
Life time member
Life time member
Back to a military theme; Old Wooden Fort

It's the Fort At No.4 right here in New Hampshire just 10mi. from were I live.

The old outpost from the 17th century was upgraded to a fort during the French and Indian War. Yes, that's a real wooden stockade with poles spread wide enough to shoot through, but not so wide to let a body pass through (but the natives did anyway). The stockade also helped keep snow drifts from piling up on the fort and creating a rampart from which the enemy could gain easy access.

The New England flag flying above the watch tower is the "liberty tree" which last saw action at the Battle of Bunker Hill during the Revolutionary War. As the British like to say, "your independence day is our thanksgiving!"

My old K100 RT Pics and Mods

309Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:35 pm

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
It's good to see this moving again.  

I have an idea for this one but I can't get there till Friday weather permitting.  It's a WW2 anti aircraft gun emplacement put in place to protect military assets from air attack.

Al

310Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:59 pm

japuentes

japuentes
Life time member
Life time member
Don't forget to state the altitude

311Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:44 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
look forward to your pic Al. will keep our eyes peeled over the weekend.

1993 K1100RS  0194321         Colour #690 Silk Blue  aka " Smurfette"
2018 Kart upgrade.
Let's Play Tag - Page 7 10_x_110

312Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:26 am

Grizzly

Grizzly
Silver member
Silver member
[sounding thick]

Would like to find an excuse to go off and take some pictures to post on here, but am totally lost as to where it's up to!

Is the most recent one a photo of the highest point you have been to?

[/sounding thick]

Kindest regards.

Yours, slightly confused.

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 652573

New Motorbike - 1998 Honda ST1100 Pan European ex-police and still without a name yet!

313Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:39 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
Grizzly wrote:[sounding thick]

Would like to find an excuse to go off and take some pictures to post on here, but am totally lost as to where it's up to!

[/sounding thick]

Kindest regards.

dear confused , in reply to your recent letter, be not afraid , we are all Knuts here and confusion is simply a part of our Kulture.

2018 Kart upgrade.

314Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:54 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Grizzly wrote:[sounding thick]

[/sounding thick]

Kindest regards.

Seems to be what is required but the thread is getting a bit lost.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

315Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:04 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
its about a old time military outpost - installation 

but jap recommends to include the altitude

just what I read

pity we have nothing around here much above sea level

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

316Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:47 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
charlie99 wrote:its about a old time military outpost - installation 

but jap recommends to include the altitude

just what I read

pity we have nothing around here much above sea level
Just about a road somewhere and a highest point, nothing military at all.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

317Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:27 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Just taken this weekend between Glen Innes and Guyra on the way to the Scrapheap ride.
It seems to be the highest so far.
Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Dscf0010

318Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:18 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
good one rick , and recent. 
how do you find it with the luggage up high. now that you are without the trailer.

2018 Kart upgrade.

319Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:37 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Its only a sleeping bag so it weighs almost nothing and has no effect on the bike.

320Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:25 pm

sidecar paul

sidecar paul
Life time member
Life time member
Sleeping bag at 1412M? 🆒

Paul.

321Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:49 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
thought that Kiandra might have been higher
but appears to be about 1400 meters only

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 2013-016

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

322Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
We are losing the theme here a bit the pics need to be current and fairly much taken for the purpose.
With the Ben Lomond one I was on my way to the Scrapheap Rally but took the opportunity to get this pic along the way.
The next shot was taken on the way home and was almost as high.
Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Dscf0011
The view on a clear day is really something but there was a lot of smoke.
The lookout is called the Raspberry Lookout so the next picture needs to be from a lookout or high point that has a fruity association in the name or even a vegetable.
Have fun and out for a ride is the real purpose.

323Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:46 pm

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
So what is the current tag challenge?

Al

324Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
To find a lookout that has some sort of association with something fruity or vegetable. As in it could be a lookout overlooking orchards or have a heap of blackberry growing around it. Only needs to be a very lose association.

325Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Holister

Holister
Life time member
Life time member
Just trying to get the hang of this tag game. This pic is a little behind but as we don't have too many forts in Australia I thought I'd post it out of interest.

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Sweet_10
Fort Scratchley Newcastle which was built during WWII to protect the heavily industrialised Newcastle Port.

Very Happy

Sorry Rick. Where's the fruit in your pic?

1989 K100RT     VIN  0097367 (naked)  
1996 K1100RS   VIN  0451808
 Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Austra12    Fuel:  95 Octane
Engine Oil: Nulon Full Synthetic 15W50
Gear Box Oil:  Nulon Synthetic 75W90

326Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
It's called the Raspberry lookout, why I have no idea except that maybe it overlooks Raspberry creek which is about 700metres below. Don't ask why it's called Raspberry creek.

327Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I shall try to get this thread back on track.
The idea is that I took a photo of my bike in front old an old railway station then Sean took a photo of his bike in front of an old railway station then goes to a different place and takes a photo of his bike at an old wooden bridge on a road. The next person goes to some other wooden bridge on a road and gets a photo of his bike there and moves to some other place for the next photo and so on.
It only needs to be a lose sort of association but the photo needs to be current and taken for the purpose of the tag game.
As for the current tag the lookout is called Raspberry lookout so the next tag could be taken at Port Stephens overlooking the Lemon Tree passage as an example.
After all it is mainly an excuse to go for a ride.

328Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:22 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
Got it.  Have to think about it.  I cant think of a lookout near Oxford St. 

Will have to put my mind to it.

Al

329Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:52 am

indian036

indian036
Life time member
Life time member
This is something I would like to participate in, but it seems a bit unpredictable. You might take a picture, even going on a special ride for it, then find the topic has moved on.

Would it be worth considering making it a weekly event, where the topic is announced Monday and contributions come in during the week and also allowing a weekend for those not able to get out during the week.
"Winner" - e.g. highest point as recently or whatever, sets the topic for next week, either in written form or by a stimulus picture.

Love the play tag concept, though, and support the idea that it should be recent (previous month?) rather than from the archives.

Cheers,

Bill

1984 K100RT  VIN 0023022  Work needing lots of progress

1986 K100RT  VIN 0090542  Work needing lots and lots of progress
1993 K1100LT  VIN 0183046  Work in progress
1993 K75S  VIN 0213045  Tom the Triple (now on Historic rego too.)

330Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:57 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I reckon leave it as it is. I started the thread ages ago and have only now got to post a second time and had two times when I got pipped at the post. On occasions it has gone a few months without any posts but it just keeps ambling along and it's not a competition.

331Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:02 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
Yep, its good the way it is.  

I have a lookout at SubLIME point, very loose fruity relationship there, probably too loose Smile .  And another at the end of Cabbage Tree Road, but then walk 45 mins to the lookout.  I think I wait till the next round and try my luck then.

Al

332Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:34 am

Ghost who rides

Ghost who rides
Life time member
Life time member
If you wait for the next round Al it will be something else, go now!

I too have been pipped a couple of times but managed to squeeze in on a "loose" association once.

All part of the fun I reckon.

333Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:20 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
This is a very loose association Wink

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 10649888_801380576578846_5966512983576740284_n_zps7c416107

Taken this evening at Hawkesbury Heights.

Two fruity claims, Hawkesbury sounds like Berry and there's an orange orchard somewhere down there on the leftish end of the photo but there's no way you can see it cause of the trees.

I have an idea for the next but won't go ahead until I'm OK with this one.  Hey it got me and the dog out for an evening ride anyway.

Al

334Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:52 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Overlooking an Orange orchard is the sort of thing I meant.

335Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:14 am

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
So where is the next pic coming from Al???

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

336Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:52 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
I'll go out and get it tomorrow, but here's the target:

A sporting venue or venue for some form of international competition (just some form of competition where people/teams etc representing different countries would have been present. eg an olympic venue, a GP/F1 racetrack, commonwealth games, international baked bean gargling, tiddliewinks, wife carrying etc.  Don't be too serious about it.

My pic will be the regatta centre (rowing) or the whitewater rafting venue used in the Sydney olympics.

Al
ps: I have attended the international baked bean gargling championships.  I did not compete however.

Here is the rowing lake, we ride our pushbikes around the perimeter sometimes (approx 5km per lap):
Let's Play Tag - Page 7 P9291590_zps8a1f5eef

And the Olympic logo on the bridge.
Let's Play Tag - Page 7 P9291593_zps7656181f

Just remember it doesn't need to be olympic (that's just what I had available), just some sort of multi country competition

Al

337Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:40 pm

japuentes

japuentes
Life time member
Life time member
HI these are the remainings of the  XVIII Centro American and Caribbean Games, facilities for sail regatta competition, wich took place in the year 1998 at the Cardon Yacht club near home.
After the games the facilities were abandoned, guess they were never really finished.
Best regards
JAP

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 8wf4kau9614dqt26g

338Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:20 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Gees Al if that black and white elephant gets any bigger you are gonna need a bigger chair.

339Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:27 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
japuentes wrote:HI these are the remainings of the  XVIII Centro American and Caribbean Games, facilities for sail regatta competition, wich took place in the year 1998 at the Cardon Yacht club near home.
After the games the facilities were abandoned, guess they were never really finished.
Best regards
JAP

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 8wf4kau9614dqt26g

Thats fine by me, what are we looking for now?

Al

340Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:28 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
RicK G wrote:Gees Al if that black and white elephant gets any bigger you are gonna need a bigger chair.

Smile I know, 30.5 kg at the vet the other day.  He doesnt seem to be growing any more.

Al

341Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:28 pm

japuentes

japuentes
Life time member
Life time member
AL-58 wrote:Thats fine by me, what are we looking for now?
Al
Hi, I was thinking, dunes, sand dunes like in a desert...
Forget the dunes, by an astronomic observatory
This one is Observatorio LLano del Hato in the Venezuelan Andes
Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Mx9k2hc3a42c4cp6g

So, if you don't mind, that's the task
Best regards
JAP

Last edited by japuentes on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Task change)

342Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:16 pm

Born Again Eccentric

Born Again Eccentric
Life time member
Life time member
japuentes wrote:
AL-58 wrote:Thats fine by me, what are we looking for now?
Al
Hi, I was thinking, dunes, sand dunes like in a desert...
Forget the dunes, by an astronomic observatory
This one is Observatorio LLano del Hato in the Venezuelan Andes

So, if you don't mind, that's the task
Best regards
JAP

Beautiful start to the day today - a hard frost and clear blue skies so it was time for a long day ride to get this post moving again as it has been stagnant for far too long! 

I decided to ride down to Lands End and take a detour via Goonhilly Earth Station (the UK's gateway to Space) to get a picture of something astronomic.

So here it is, one of the many radio telescopes and satellite communication dishes at Goonhilly Earth Station:

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Goonhi10

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Goonhi11

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Goonhi12

Factoid: Goonhilly Earth Station was the site that received the first ever transatlantic satellite TV signal via Telstar (cue music!) way back on 11 July 1962.  More details of Goonhilly at the following link:
http://www.goonhilly.org

So, assuming that Goonhilly meets Japuentes requirements, 

the next challenge is a little bit easier for all to achieve.... a signpost... get out and ride!!

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Lands_10

As the sign says...this was taken at Lands End (the South Westliest point on the UK mainland). Had to pay £9.95 for the pleasure of getting my picture taken (that picture will be sent to me in about 2 weeks), but the guy was very obliging and took additional pictures with my camera so I could get the pic uploaded today.

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Land_e10

It was a long way for a day ride, a total of 380 miles. I set out at 10:00, got to Lands End by 14:00 for photos, cup of tea and hot Cornish Pasty (like a peppery steak and potato pie) and was home by 19:00. So glad I bought a comfort seat!

So there you go....get out and ride and find a sign post.

"Heidi" K100LT 1991 (Grey) (VIN 0190172 Engine No. 104EB 2590 2213) - 5th owner. January 2014 (34,000 - 61,000 miles and counting....)
"Gretel" K100LT 1989 (Silver Grey) (VIN 0177324 Engine No. 104EA 2789 2211) - 4th+ owner. September 2015 (58,500miles and counting....). Cat C Insurance write-off rebuild Feb 17
"Donor" K100LT 1990 (Red)  (VIN 0178091 Engine No. 4489 2024) - 6th & final owner (crash write-off now donor bike).   June 2012 (73,000 miles) to November 2013 (89,500 miles)

343Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:44 pm

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
time to play again , 
had a top morning out yesterday , having Koffee with Malcoops on the esplanade at the Entrance on the Central Coast. joined by my wife and young son.

Spotted this sign in a somewhat peculiar place and thoughtr we'd get this thread moving once more.
this pic was taken by Mal ( as his turned out better than mine , I pinched it , thanks Mal ) , so in return I'll give Mal the option to suggest our next challenge.

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Cg3dou10

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 02210

2018 Kart upgrade.

344Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:47 am

malcoops

malcoops
Silver member
Silver member
your son is very artistic grover with his photos
ok I get the drift, just bare with me for a bit back at work tomorrow but I've got one in mind

bmw kl1100lt, 1993, honda cx500 1978, honda gl500 1982, and bits and pieces

345Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:55 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
yes he does , he knows I have a dodgy neck and makes allowances in the shot.

2018 Kart upgrade.

346Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:21 am

malcoops

malcoops
Silver member
Silver member
Very Happy

347Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:30 am

malcoops

malcoops
Silver member
Silver member
having issues trying to upload an image
any help?

348Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:48 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
have you tried this yet Mal, might work for you .

2018 Kart upgrade.

349Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:51 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
posting this for Mal . 

Let's Play Tag - Page 7 P1010210

A picture of yourself next to a famous statue of someone.
It looks like Mal headed out west to Narromine,  to see his mate Glenn McGrath 
nice day ride Mal.

2018 Kart upgrade.

350Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:47 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Is that a famous statue of someone or a statue of someone famous?

351Back to top Go down   Let's Play Tag - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Tag Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:55 pm

japuentes

japuentes
Life time member
Life time member
Ain´t something Kamous missing in that photo of a famous statue of some famous one with that famous-to-be?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum